X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGagJr View Post
    What size decals from Callie are correct for this Spitfire?
    Google Spitfire and find that the full size wingspan is @ 36ft10in.........37 feet
    Multiply that span by 12 and then divide by the model span of 63 inches(1600mm)
    Result is 7.047 which equates to 1/7th scale.;)
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGagJr View Post
      What size decals from Callie are correct for this Spitfire?
      TG2, Let her know what you want and which aircraft, believe she knows all. LOL Best, LB
      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Perfect, thanks!

Comment

• What's everyone's favorite mods to do these besides FPV?
          Planes
          -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
          -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

• Originally posted by thisguy65 View Post
            What's everyone's favorite mods to do these besides FPV?
            TG65, MotionRC Cockpit kit, Callie Graphics, and an 'Aces of Iron' pilot even if you don't go for a full mod to a different Mk. This kit is amazing and I will own another soon. Best, LB
            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

TG65, MotionRC Cockpit kit, Callie Graphics, and an 'Aces of Iron' pilot even if you don't go for a full mod to a different Mk. This kit is amazing and I will own another soon. Best, LB
              Thank you. Wasn't getting much hits on TG65, is that a motor? possible link please?
              Planes
              -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
              -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

Thank you. Wasn't getting much hits on TG65, is that a motor? possible link please?
                LOL That TG65 is LB's shorthand for you..........ThisGuy65 ;)
                Warbird Charlie
                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• O1, TY. B, LB
                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• OK!!! LB :-) FUBAR... LMAO

Comment

• dash-dot-dot dot-dash-dot-dot dot-dot-dot dot-dot-dot-dot dash-dash-dash dot-dash-dot dash dot-dot-dot-dot dot-dash dash-dot dash-dot-dot dot-dot dot-dot-dot dot-dot-dash-dot dot-dot-dash dash-dot-dot-dot dot-dash dot-dash-dot

DOT-DASH-DOT-DOT DASH-DASH DOT-DASH DASH-DASH-DASH
                      Warbird Charlie

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

LOL That TG65 is LB's shorthand for you..........ThisGuy65 ;)
                        LOL...In all my 20 years of being on forums, I legitimately thought it was a mod... I'll own that one haha.
                        Planes

Comment

LOL...In all my 20 years of being on forums, I legitimately thought it was a mod... I'll own that one haha.
                          This Guy Sixty-Five, I trust you were not offended that I abbreviated your nom de plume. ;)You may call me whatever works for you, just don't forget to call me for me for 'Happy Hour'. Best, LB (ElBee, Lucky B@st@rd)
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post
                            This Guy Sixty-Five, I trust you were not offended that I abbreviated your nom de plume. ;)You may call me whatever works for you, just don't forget to call me for me for 'Happy Hour'. Best, LB (ElBee, Lucky B@st@rd)
                            haha my friend, my skin is thick. No worries, I can laugh at my self and still have a good time :)
                            Planes

Comment

• This is not in your category of brilliant works, but with the help of my friend Elbee, I do my best. And , as usual, I learned something new , namely, I'm sticking cocpit by UHU POR (www.UHU.com-Germany), because Fix N FLEX (www.deluxematerials.com UK 12 dlrs) proved to be very bad, slow and in a crumbs. I did not recommend it to anyone, of course, that's just my opinion.All the best and thanks for your time.
                              Jos

Comment

• Originally posted by MesRcPilot View Post
                                This is not in your category of brilliant works, but with the help of my friend Elbee, I do my best. And , as usual, I learned something new , namely, I'm sticking cocpit by UHU POR (www.UHU.com-Germany), because Fix N FLEX (www.deluxematerials.com UK 12 dlrs) proved to be very bad, slow and in a crumbs. I did not recommend it to anyone, of course, that's just my opinion.All the best and thanks for your time.Jos
                                Jos, Looking good so far. There is also a great product called "Beacon Foam-Tac" available through MotionRC and it adheres to anything. Glad your work is going well. Continue posting pictures as you progress.:Cool: Best, Steve
                                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Hi Steve, I know about Beacon, but currently in the European warehouse (Netherlands) with all tax and customs about 40 dollars I contacted them , because it's not clear why my country, as a member of Europe, does not have the same treatment (as other members ? ... .same old story....I will even buy Beacon because it's your recommendation to me a law.
                                  All the best to your family and you :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by MesRcPilot View Post
                                    Hi Steve, I know about Beacon, but currently in the European warehouse (Netherlands) with all tax and customs about 40 dollars I contacted them , because it's not clear why my country, as a member of Europe, does not have the same treatment (as other members ? ... .same old story....I will even buy Beacon because it's your recommendation to me a law.
                                    All the best to your family and you :Cool:
                                    Its available on amazon UK for £7.95. Would shipping and taxes from UK work out any cheaper?

Comment

• WWII Spitfire Pilot Mary Ellis Dies
                                      https://www.facebook.com/HuffPostUK/...ntions&__xts__[0]=68.ARD0pMOX1IMbVWWRow1Gk5YMZ1g1_UFoIiuoPg28UVOFhW pJu2mTUXTPVVGwCu-JCTKIfZ9x1bkBfFxPBmgzRx5iKPitZjn_azqEt9fbY3E2LnaQa 9ow_VZbO5qpYXoXcVLDoDLyaernVS8efjMvAfNHGRShDlearJK RidPQRaaaFGY5dm_KpiTy3gEhnwfdniCd32-aIjmLtjTUJ0xmDfs9Os3QRpQTyZMkeH4w0EyfC-zOjAfnJ3ZFqlw3ncJ9bQyrX_fiqJTSv2iCSQRZmTguH2dMEomd H9PJlTel-HVABVjcsxUvbo1PzDSLvQju2a6w84Sa7lVdqlzpePC95phhfN0 kUn6hZfRHnsmf-_RRc3YZfqnm0gu955sj8gxBjFE&__tn__=K-R

Comment

• Originally posted by fieldofdreamsflyer View Post
                                        WWII Spitfire Pilot Mary Ellis Dies
                                        That's sad news. I thought it was really touching when she (re)signed her plane in the spitfire movie. I have that film on BluRay - will have to watch it again soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPJI View Post

Its available on amazon UK for £7.95. Would shipping and taxes from UK work out any cheaper?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Beacon-Adhe...eacon+foam+toc
                                          Thanks so much JPJI :Cool:

Comment

Working...
                                          X