Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all I got my spit maidnd .. 5000 pack pushed all way fwd ..balanced at 90mm .. flies.perfect ..no elev.trim was added during maiden .. I am now up to flight 4 with this beauty .. Will post vids when I can get the link button working
    Art.t p51.1400 p51b.1400 fw190.1400 f6f.dyn tiggy.dyn spit.dyn tempest.dyn at6 (harvard).dyn beaver.eflite yak54.df vamp.pz spit.pz bf109.pz fw190.pz mossi.pz se5.pz radian.pz visionaire.hch b25.pz p40.ne yak54.ne extra300.precedent highboy.fms 800 p40 .. Tony nijhuis tiffy

Comment

• Maiden .. pls excuse the nervous breathing

Art.t p51.1400 p51b.1400 fw190.1400 f6f.dyn tiggy.dyn spit.dyn tempest.dyn at6 (harvard).dyn beaver.eflite yak54.df vamp.pz spit.pz bf109.pz fw190.pz mossi.pz se5.pz radian.pz visionaire.hch b25.pz p40.ne yak54.ne extra300.precedent highboy.fms 800 p40 .. Tony nijhuis tiffy

Comment

• Got a little more confident of her character on flight 2

Comment

• Flight 3 .. I woke my 10yr old boy up early Sunday morning to get him to do some filming .. we spent the afternoon editing it into a little movie ..

Comment

• Pls excuse all the desperate posts.. I couldn't get them all on one post ..

Flight 4 was business as usual ..until I stuffed the landing on a pile of uncut grass .. hate to leave the field on a node over so I took a couple more circuits to get it right

Comment

• Hi Jeff , you are a honest and good man, of course, an excellent RC pilot ... I've noticed that while I was watching your's two videos mentioned above(and your joy as if you a child)...BRAVO !
              Note (See YT)

Comment

• I dinged one of my blades yesterday (on my new Spit 1600mm) and tried to set the e mail alert when avail. on the Motion RC site but it does not seem to authenticate...anyone know when Motion will have new blades in stock for this bird?

Comment

• Very nice vids Jeff. Pat your son on the back for your little movie. He done a fine job. Like you i fell in love with the spite on announcement. Money comes really hard at my house and had to scrape to buy this plane. Im well satisfied with the quality and do not regret the days without lunch and other things to get it. All i wish now from motion would be to get in some props and spinners. Ive not broken one yet but i always like to have at least a couple of spares. The club field i fly from is quite rough so i hold my breath on every landing. Ones not buying this plane really missed out.
                  ;)
                  Dewey l

Comment

• Does anyone know what kind or name glue was in the box of the spit? I want to order a bottle of it, very strong and fast drying glue.

Comment

• Originally posted by franky View Post
                      Does anyone know what kind or name glue was in the box of the spit? I want to order a bottle of it, very strong and fast drying glue.
                      This is what I use on all my foam planes and my Spitfire

At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by CDN_Iceman View Post

This is what I use on all my foam planes and my Spitfire

At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

Jeff
                        Ha, beat me to it...Foam-Tac is the best!
                        TiredIron Aviation
                        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Ha, beat me to it...Foam-Tac is the best!
                          Have you worked out a deal with Beacon yet for the 5 gal pail. LOL
                          Warbird Charlie
                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                            Have you worked out a deal with Beacon yet for the 5 gal pail. LOL
                            55 gal drums...
                            TiredIron Aviation
                            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

55 gal drums...
                              And why am I not surprised. ;)
                              Warbird Charlie
                              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• EW, that could be a sticky situation!!

Grossman56
                                Team Gross!

Comment

• The NYSE now trades in barrels of FoamTac, causing the price of a barrel of oil to plummet.

Comment

• Franky as all have posted foam tac is just an order away from motion. The glue that came with my spit i believe to be of good quality also but your not going to pry the brand from flightlines mouth. Foam tac is a good quality glue that you can order from motion or you can check your local hobby shop for a product called foam cure made by bsi inc that i have found to have equal use and quality values as foam tac. Dont get me wrong. Im not trying to steer you away from foam tac but there are other adhesives out there of the same quality. Doc used something or another 6000 that even RC Informer has recomended that can be bought at Lowes. Just remember to follow all steps to useing any glue you choose and dont get in a hurry to speed up the process and you will be fine. Foam Tac is a good and reliable adhesive though.
                                    Dewey l

Comment

• Hey Franky i just remembered the glue that Doc referenced to and it was E 6000 that is available almost everywhere.
                                      Dewey l

Comment

• Originally posted by Dewey H Lee View Post
                                        Hey Franky i just remembered the glue that Doc referenced to and it was E 6000 that is available almost everywhere.
                                        I have used the 'E 6000' before (in the house) and the wife almost made me move out! LOL! It stinks to high-heaven while it is curing! But holds like iron handcuffs! Good stuff!

Comment

• Dang Shocktrooper that is so funny. Glade all i have is an old cat to worrie about.LOL:)makes you a little loopy to if you cant get any fresh air:Silly:. Which i should mention you do with all of them.
                                          Dewey l

Comment

Working...
                                          X