Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ''Better to have and not use it than to need it and not have it.'' by Grossman56....
    note:Smartly ...thanks

Comment

• Greetings to everyone, I see that nothing special is happening at the moment, so if you don't mind ,here Spitfires reminder , especially for younger RC flyers:Cool:: Cheers Jos

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/18/0d/d3/180dd3ccad7becdd2032d9a2f965ed61.jpg

Comment

• Hi Jos! Hope you are doing well! Big hugs from Texas! Jerry

Comment

• Originally posted by MesRcPilot View Post
          Greetings to everyone, I see that nothing special is happening at the moment, so if you don't mind ,here Spitfires reminder , especially for younger RC flyers:Cool:: Cheers Jos https://i.pinimg.com/originals/18/0d/d3/180dd3ccad7becdd2032d9a2f965ed61.jpg
          Thanks Jos, for the genealogy by year. Great information. :Cool: I would really like to build another as a MK 22 or Mk 24. Love the Full-View canopy and flat rear deck to the vertical. Great to hear from you, as always. Send pictures of your Spitfire when you finish her. Best to you and yours, Steve
          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Dear Jerry and Steve , to be with you, on a common forum, is an honor to me,I wish you all the best in your life..Thanks for all :p40
            Note: The spitfire is over and I still wait for LiPo and then on the airfield ... I'm sending a maiden pics, with God's help :spitfire
            Jos

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	416D5C06-6A8A-46C1-89AE-CB27AD73B7BA.jpeg
Views:	849
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	201764Click image for larger version

Name:	7E5CF615-466D-4B6E-8DBA-FBA4AC72AB61.jpeg
Views:	834
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	201763Click image for larger version

Name:	3DA38EED-5D15-4EEA-9BDB-971EFF5AB840.jpeg
Views:	880
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	201762 Sorted in my view the only flaw this plane had, ironically with parts from Motion. Now it is a piece of cake to put it together.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	DBB12672-4B9E-430B-AB8A-B11852D5B16A.jpeg
Views:	828
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	201761
              Tolga
              Instagram: @_t01ga_
              YouTube: t01ga

Comment

Greetings to everyone, I see that nothing special is happening at the moment, so if you don't mind ,here Spitfires reminder , especially for younger RC flyers:Cool:: Cheers Jos

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/18/0d/d3/180dd3ccad7becdd2032d9a2f965ed61.jpg
                Jos
                thank you for sharing!! Awesome info
                Rich

Comment

• Originally posted by t01ga View Post
                  Sorted in my view the only flaw this plane had, ironically with parts from Motion. Now it is a piece of cake to put it together.
                  that's just great work changing the Spit over with the Blue Box! I don't like the connection method on the original, added some servo extensions to make it easier. But you win with this setup LOL

Rich

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	46C5DA30-557B-41C3-B932-F6A8D8C97D55.jpeg
Views:	800
Size:	226.2 KB
ID:	203063
                    Originally posted by RichJ53 View Post

that's just great work changing the Spit over with the Blue Box! I don't like the connection method on the original, added some servo extensions to make it easier. But you win with this setup LOL

Rich
                    Thanks Rich. I have used servo extensions to start with but it was still hassle getting this plane together at the field. No more of these back crunching exercises 😂
                    Tolga

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	46C5DA30-557B-41C3-B932-F6A8D8C97D55.jpeg
Views:	800
Size:	226.2 KB
ID:	203063

Thanks Rich. I have used servo extensions to start with but it was still hassle getting this plane together at the field. No more of these back crunching exercises 😂
                      Hi Wingman, your magnificent kneeling :Cool:.... in my age it is not possible :Sick2:, so I also used the extensions, but on a high model stand. You have a good style and attitude. Cheers
                      Jos

Comment

Hi Wingman, your magnificent kneeling :Cool:.... in my age it is not possible :Sick2:, so I also used the extensions, but on a high model stand. You have a good style and attitude. Cheers
                        Jos
                        Thanks Jos, very kind!
                        Tolga

Comment

Jos
                          my initial thought was that must hurt. then I like the way that prevents the wing from getting away from you, like it can w me on a table. then my son saying whats the problem OLD MAM. Excellent photo!
                          Platt: fw190d9 Dynaflite:PT-19 IMP:Macchi202 ESM:fw190 ESM:Tank, Hien Jackson:DH-2 BH:macchi200 Extr:fw190 Holman:me109F H9spit2 FL:F4u,spit 9 FW:me262 GP:us60, Stuka, cub, F4u PZ:me109, albi EF Hurri, T-28 FMS: 2x fw190, me109 Lone Star:Skat Kat RSCombat:2xfw190d9

Comment

• Originally posted by paladin View Post

my initial thought was that must hurt. then I like the way that prevents the wing from getting away from you, like it can w me on a table. then my son saying whats the problem OLD MAM. Excellent photo!
                            Haha, Thanks Paladin.
                            Tolga

Comment

Wholly Cow :) I really had to LOL after seeing your photo! I agree with Jos, I really cant get down in that position anymore without falling over (old fart). I purchased the FMS style scissor stand to save my back

Rich

Click image for larger version  Name:	hsdjets-red-anodized-aluminum-cnc-model-174380big.jpg Views:	0 Size:	40.6 KB ID:	203143

Comment

• Originally posted by RichJ53 View Post

Wholly Cow :) I really had to LOL after seeing your photo! I agree with Jos, I really cant get down in that position anymore without falling over (old fart). I purchased the FMS style scissor stand to save my back

Rich

Click image for larger version Name:	hsdjets-red-anodized-aluminum-cnc-model-174380big.jpg Views:	0 Size:	40.6 KB ID:	203143
                                Haha, they are great stands. With my new set up though I don’t have to anymore. Stock set up is just awkward though. Don’t get me wrong my post wasn’t whining as just wanted to show my way of resolving what I thought to be the only flaw of this Spitfire. Improving things on our planes is part of this hobby which I quite enjoy doing.
                                Tolga

Comment

Haha, they are great stands. With my new set up though I don’t have to anymore. Stock set up is just awkward though. Don’t get me wrong my post wasn’t whining as just wanted to show my way of resolving what I thought to be the only flaw of this Spitfire. Improving things on our planes is part of this hobby which I quite enjoy doing.
                                  Improvement ideas are always welcome! I think it is a great setup and for us old guys, this stand (ironing-board style) helps us from crawling on the ground.

Rich

Comment

Jos
                                    Yep, it hurts just looking at that pic. I promised my knees I would never do that to them (ever again)LOL
                                    I like the idea of eliminating the blue box, that method makes so much sense, on of those,"Why didn't I think of that" moments

Grossman56
                                    Team Gross!

Comment

• Question. I need to buy some batteries for this Spit and the FLRC Corsair. I am sticking with Admiral batteries but torn between the 6 cell 5000mah or the 6000mah. Which one do you all recommend?

Comment

• I fly mine with 5000's and 4500's as I already had three of them for the P-40. I balanced it so that it was slightly nose heavy with the 4500 all the way forward and then placed the 5000 back slightly to achieve the same. Now, with a 6000 all the way forward, you might be able to eliminate the weight I had to add, but that would be the only battery size you could use:Thinking:
                                        With the 5000 on moderate use of throttle, I get fantastic flight time. Usually I get a 5 minute flight in, land and find I still have close to 80% left on the battery:Cool:
                                        Things to consider:Confused:

Grossman56
                                        Team Gross!

Comment

• BTW, the plane went from night to day by adding the weight to the nose.

Grossman56
                                          Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                          X