X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Flightline RC 1300mm Focke-Wulf TA-152H Thread

FlightLineRC proudly presents the remarkable Ta-152H! Never before seen in foam electric format, FlightLineRC has once again delivered a rare warbird to expand its exciting line of premier affordable model aircraft. Please post questions, photos, videos and reviews for our community members

In the FlightlineRC Bearcat build video, in the background is the box for a 1/11 scale TA-252H1. I've been wanting a FW-190D9 or TA-152 for a long time. I hope that MotionRC will soon make an announcement about the production of the TA-152! I'm really stoked at the prospect of getting a FlightlineRC TA-152. I'll definitely be one of the first preorders.

---
    Warbirder

Comment

WOW, a little Faux Pas on whomever put Ryan in that video background setup, thus inadvertently letting the cat out of the bag for the next product because of your sharp observations there Ox!! With that long nose am gonna bet it won't be a tame one.
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

guess I was busy looking at the build( although it looked as easy as any ive seen) never did see that till now....good call

Comment

I guess I'll have to pay more attention to the background I also missed that.

Comment

Someone else had pointed it out me. I'm just spreading the word, hoping that someone may have heard something more concrete on the TA-152.
            ---
            Warbirder

Comment

Drool.......

Comment

don't get too excited id say u wont see any of these planes for at least 6 months

Comment

Originally posted by Ron1950 View Post
                  don't get too excited id say u wont see any of these planes for at least 6 months
                  Don't you dare tell me that I can't be excited!!! LOL Just kidding. Even if I have to wait another 6 months or so, I'm still stoked that a Dora or TA-152 is in the works. The FW-190 (especially the D9) is my favorite warbird. It's been killing me that there are a half dozen or so A models on the market, but no D models, in 1100+mm foam. I can wait 6 months... :-)
                  ---
                  Warbirder

Comment

glad for ya...actually I had never heard of the ta152h1 before this

Comment

Ron, the TA-152H was the evolution of the FW-190D into a high-altitude DOTR interceptor. It saw very limited service as it came online so late in the war. It's a gorgeous airplane. The FW-190D9 and TA-152 are my favorite warbirds.
                      ---
                      Warbirder

Comment

They have one at the Boeing Museum of Flight in Seattle. It's so cool, it almost looks like a turbo prop.

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

Went and watched Video just to see the box. It does look to be the real deal. Bit after your snapshot you can see some of that long nose.

Hopefully they have bumped up the Wing span from the 1120mm of the FW-190 V2. At the TA152H1 had a much longer wingspan.....40% longer. 10.5m for the FW-190 and 14.44m for the TA152H1. Would be nice to put them side by side and have the correct scale. Based on that we are looking at a 1536mm wingspan.

Silly me, I looked again...it says 1/11th so we are looking at around. 1311mm wingspan.
                          Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.
                          R. A. Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                            They have one at the Boeing Museum of Flight in Seattle. It's so cool, it almost looks like a turbo prop.

Grossman56
                            They have a TA-152, or a FW-190D, in the museum? I'm due a trip out to Redmond (Aerojet) soon. It's been several years since I've been in the Boeing Museum. I'm due another trip.

---
                            Warbirder

Comment

Originally posted by Delizar View Post
                              Silly me, I looked again...it says 1/11th so we are looking at around. 1311mm wingspan.
                              Yep, the TA-152 had significantly longer wingspan. I'm a bit worried that it might be very prone to tip stalls; so, it may have to be landed with some speed. 1300mm may be about as large a plane that I can put in my Tahoe, without having to pull the wings off for transport.

---
                              Warbirder

Comment

Sorry guys , that plane wont be coming out. To bad so sad

Comment

Originally posted by fieldofdreamsflyer View Post
                                  How do you know?

Comment

Boy, looking at the picture with a magnifying glass, I can see "scale warbird", a little higher and the size would have been shown as well.

Grossman56
                                    Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by fieldofdreamsflyer View Post
                                      <fingers in ears> lalalala

---
                                      Warbirder

Comment

By the looks of the box, its already out. If its to the point where there's box art and the product is in Indiana and particularly in Pilot Ryan's hangar of all places!! I would wonder why it wouldn't be coming out.

Grossman56
                                        Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                        X