Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything else will have to wait for the kit to be released. Unless I get a early model to finish this work. All project should be spot on with dimensions. As for the Bomb bay, I want to wait to check with the kit before I release those for you folks, but they should work just fine. As for the tail, I don't think that it will be beneficial to add the weight or enough room to add any tail detail. More on the cockpit will come shortly. Hope you folks like what i got for you. I'm here to drop good stuff free of charge. Any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is welcome. All parts listed are sized for a 1500mm 14th scale B-26

Comment

• Maybe take Alpha up on the dimensions offer. That way you could spot on size it for the model. Really good stuff here wing nut.
      Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

• And Finally the Cockpit. With pilot and Co-Pilot included. Print with or without Pilots: https://grabcad.com/library/dynam-b-26-cockpit-1
        Oh and to those wondering, the dimensions are good. I've already spoken with Alpha on the New Dynam B-26 Kit in personal messages and emails. And yes I know the pilots suck but they are the best I can do. I don't do pilots but there you go, lol. The cockpit kit is designed so as to not get in the way of the battery compartment. So the only thing you're modifying is the battery hatch, not the space under it.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Downloaded them all. Thanks Wing Nut. I'll try and print them out before the weekend if I can. I only have dark blue filament.

Comment

• Some of the more intricate ones you need to have sla printed. With resin as the fine details like on the nordon bomb sight wont come out on standard fdm printing. Oh and bullet chute one too. No thanks needed, all are welcome though.

Comment

• Excellent scale looking b26 and in a good size for wing loading will buy for sure . I would like to see a p61 and a A-26 gun nose and b25 gun nose to follow this series .A do-335 would be amazing also

Comment

• looks tempting as I need a bomber, and the marauder looks so tough, might hold out for a b29 though. +1 on the do335, PP ready on that one for sure :o)
                rc flyin addict

Comment

• Come on!!! My "get out of jail free "card is going to expire!!!!

Comment

• I'll take one, got the money ready...Just waiting. Oh and I am working on getting a good pilot head and body from a professional designer. Much, MUCH better then my pilots. Its costing me but then I'll be able to reprint them as much as I want, and I'll post for you guys too as there will be no royalty fees for me re-posting it here for you guys. The pilot looks amazing. This guys has great designs. Worth the money I'll Spend on Thursday.

https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-mo...-17-pilot-head is the pilot head.

https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-mo...-mustang-pilot is the pilot body which can be reused for other planes.

Comment

• I really appreciate you (wingnut)doing the legwork and sharing the files. Perhaps if there is a quantity break on the items you are having printed or even if there isn't ,a few of us can work with you and thru PayPal get you a side business going. You dream it up or take requests, have it printed ,we pay for it. I don't do alot of customizing but this b26 is one alot of buyers are going to go crazy on. I'm going to try printing the mrc product page and put that on the wall where the marauder is going. Maybe get a father's day extension....maybe.
                      Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

• Don't want any money, Just here to help, share my ideas and work for all to enjoy. I'm a site supervisor for a Hospital, So plenty of doe, lol.

Comment

• Every Dynam plane that I and guys in the club have bought has had warped wings and/or stabs. I hope this isn't the case with this beauty! Doc

Comment

• Seeing as I don't have access to a printer, here's hoping wingnut will make these available even if only on a limited basis.

Woody

Comment

• Woody, Just go to 3DHubs.com and find a local printer there. Lots of choices to choose from. I don't do any physical work for folks, sorry. To much of a hassle, the 3d files are easy for me and quick. Printing would take too much of my spare time if I printed for everyone who wanted one. Or you could ask one of those folks on here. I'm sure they'd be willing to help print it. I'm terribly sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by doctormike View Post
                                Every Dynam plane that I and guys in the club have bought has had warped wings and/or stabs. I hope this isn't the case with this beauty! Doc
                                I've seen this, too. Not every one but some. Maybe it has to do with the packing boxes not fitting the plane properly. My C-47 has one normal wing and one wing that curved down a bit. Still flies but looks weird.

Comment

• Wingnut....I totally understand. Thx for the link. I'll look into it.

Woody

Comment

• Hey Wingnut those cgtrader pilots look amazing. Not sure how you are able to beat the license, but can't wait.

Comment

• Check out this video from Grayson Hobby.

Dynam B26 UnBoxing - 1st Look

Unboxing the Dynam B26 PNP - This thing is great looking with HUGE wheels. We just did an unboxing and want to review before we do a build / assembly video....

Comment

• Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
                                        Check out this video from Grayson Hobby.

Dynam B26 UnBoxing - 1st Look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYPgMFmXSv8
                                        Oooh, thanks for this. And nice price, too. But shipping from Grayson is usually a killer.

Comment

• Cool! Looks like putting in a bomb bay will require some very creative thinking. Should be fun. :)

Comment

Working...
                                          X