X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Alpha.MotionRC;n72598]
    Dynam preferred to stay with that size while FlightLineRC's twins will stay in 1600mm size. Two different sizes, two detail levels, and two price ranges. More options for all of us = Everyone wins :)[/QUOTE

Does this mean flightlineRc will be realeasing a more detailed 1600mm version? After purchasing and flying the Tigercat and P-38 I am an absolute FlightlineRc advocate! With a specific hangar budget I would prefer to save my money for the flightlinerc version.......if there is one?

Comment

Those props look like the same ones the Durafly, RocHobby FMS uses

Comment

Hey Alpha were you able to get Dynam to do a little change with the retracts and escs with you working with them now on development. It would be worth extra money to have better quality to start with than to have a plane sitting waiting on parts to come in on a container. Anyhow the bird looks great.
        Dewey l

Comment

Two of these will be mine when they go on sale! Been waiting for some new bombers!

Bob

Comment

Alpha, is there any rough timeframe for these to be offered for sale?

Bob

Comment

Wesnc, I should clarify, our goal with FlightLineRC and Dynam is to offer different sizes, different detail levels, at different price ranges, for different subject matter. We try to avoid having two of the same plane within 100mm wingspan of each other. Product Diversity and widening customer's choices are important goals. We don't have any plans to produce a FlightLineRC Marauder. But not to worry, the Marauder is a generally simple aircraft and Dynam's proportions and layout are accurate so the model will make a good base for personalization, just as the FlightLineRC aircraft are.

Fieldofdreamsflyer, in fact the normal rotation Marauder prop is a drop in replacement for the normal rotation Strega prop, although blade geometry is slightly different. The reverse rotation Marauder prop obviously won't work on a single engine aircraft. The backstory is we scaled the Marauder's real life four blade prop, then adjusted for practical ground clearance for flying in grass, and arrived at that prop diameter. The pitch factor was mated to the new design motor's kV to give us the power and consumption we wanted. The result is a very potent but battery friendly power system.

Dewey, we worked with Dynam to redesign their retracts starting with this aircraft. I'm confident people will be very impressed.

Borntoolate, we'll publish an ETA within a couple of weeks, once the final details are set. Current target is mid/late May production. Are you wanting one silver and one green, or two of the same? I'm going to buy the green one, apply the Flak Bait decals, then weather the aircraft HEAVILY. To my eye, the Marauder looks better the more beat up it looks.

I don't have frequent access to forums while I'm traveling throughout the continent here for a while longer. But we will post information when able.

Cheers, everyone!
              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                Wesnc, I should clarify, our goal with FlightLineRC and Dynam is to offer different sizes, different detail levels, at different price ranges, for different subject matter. We try to avoid having two of the same plane within 100mm wingspan of each other. Product Diversity and widening customer's choices are important goals. We don't have any plans to produce a FlightLineRC Marauder.

But not to worry, the Marauder is a generally simple aircraft and Dynam's proportions and layout are accurate so the model will make a good base for personalization.

Fieldofdreamsflyer, in fact the normal rotation Marauder prop is a drop in replacement for the normal rotation Strega prop, although blade geometry is slightly different. The reverse rotation Marauder prop obviously won't work on a single engine aircraft. The backstory is we scaled the Marauder's real life four blade prop, then adjusted for practical ground clearance for flying in grass, and arrived at that prop diameter. The pitch factor was mated to the new design motor's kV to give us the power and consumption we wanted. The result is a very potent but battery friendly power system.

Dewey, we worked with Dynam to redesign their retracts starting with this aircraft. I'm confident people will be very impressed.

Borntoolate, we'll publish an ETA within a couple of weeks, once the final details are set. Current target is mid/late May production. Are you wanting one silver and one green, or two of the same? I'm going to buy the green one, apply the Flak Bait decals, then weather the aircraft HEAVILY. To my eye, the Marauder looks better the more beat up it looks.

I don't have frequent access to forums while I'm traveling throughout the continent here for a while longer. But we will post information when able.

Cheers, everyone!
                One silver and one green. I agree with the more weathered look. And I know for a fact that you can weather a plane with the best of them!
                I can't wait to add these to my current bomber fleet!!!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Hippie 64 View Post
                  My understanding is the next Dynam container is due mid-late May , will anyone verify that ???? Is this going to be on it ?????

Bryan
                  Yes, mid-May is a good estimate since the ship just left this weekend. However, the B-26 will NOT be part of that shipment. We'll post an on the Dynam B-26 product page once it's live on our website.

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                    Two bits of good news here.... I can buy a new PC as planned and also I can buy my two new guns as planned my .308 and mod2 9mm! Then when she comes to motion, this one will be mine! I've been waiting so long for this!
                    I am curious what type of PC are you looking to get? I ask because there are a lot of nice looking PC's out there that are not capable of running a modern flight simulator. Here is my recommendation of an ATX based gaming PC that will put most high end laptops to shame for the money. The great thing about this type of PC is that it is fully upgradable. CyberpowerPC

If your still not convinced you have to see this PC review of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9p4iH2pOB4

Comment

Thanks Alpha, keep up the awesome work! :Cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Evoman View Post

I am curious what type of PC are you looking to get? I ask because there are a lot of nice looking PC's out there that are not capable of running a modern flight simulator. Here is my recommendation of an ATX based gaming PC that will put most high end laptops to shame for the money. The great thing about this type of PC is that it is fully upgradable. CyberpowerPC

If your still not convinced you have to see this PC review of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9p4iH2pOB4
                        Actually that's what I was planning to do! I agree 100%!

Comment

Hi, as this will be a collaboration between Dynam and Motion I assume then that Motion RC will be the main distributor for the North American market then? Any chance of a new product brand like the arrangement with Freewing? I hope you send out e-mails for when the preordering for this plane starts. I preordered before only to find out I was not going to receive my plane in the first order, do not want that to happen again.

Comment

One of each color for me as well...when will the B-24 and B-29 be ready?
                            TiredIron Aviation
                            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

This is really an accolade for Motion. The successful partnership with Freewing has apparently spread to Dynam. Dynam has been around a long time and sold through several channels.

Grayson Hobby was one of their main distributors but maybe not a technical collaborator.

I've owned several and always ranked them third or fourth in quality in comparison to Freewing, FMS and E-flight.

Recognized that some corners had to be cut to achieve their attractive price points. Compare the Dynam Spitfire to Flightline. Compare their retracts to FW and FMS.

Now with MRC providing technical advice through the likes of Alpha, I hope to see a new day for the brand.

The A-26 looks like a winner.
                              Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                              Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                              I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                                This is really an accolade for Motion. The successful partnership with Freewing has apparently spread to Dynam. Dynam has been around a long time and sold through several channels.

Grayson Hobby was one of their main distributors but maybe not a technical collaborator.

I've owned several and always ranked them third or fourth in quality in comparison to Freewing, FMS and E-flight.

Recognized that some corners had to be cut to achieve their attractive price points. Compare the Dynam Spitfire to Flightline. Compare their retracts to FW and FMS.

Now with MRC providing technical advice through the likes of Alpha, I hope to see a new day for the brand.

EXACTLY on all points stated ;)
                                Warbird Charlie
                                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

If that's the case tell them to relieve the fat body pilot until he conforms to army regulations. That would be great too

Comment

Very interesting plane! Can't wait to see more pics, especially the OD version, and some detail shots...
                                    I hate that motorcycle they make me ride. I'm here to tell you, there ain't nothing in the world I hate more than that elephant under my ass.

-Officer John Wintergreen-
                                    ElectraGlide in Blue, 1973

Comment

Glad they resurrected it. I hope to get in on a silver.
                                      Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dahawk View Post

B-26

Comment

I started making some room for 2 of these today. I began to clean out a messy, disorganized hangar. I also sold a FW FW190 to make some additional room.
                                          I will find room for 2 of these among my 5 B-25s. They should get along just fine. With 4 B-17s and 5 B-25s and 2 (hopefully) B-26s, I may need a bigger hangar!

Bob

Comment

Working...
                                          X