X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigrc2 View Post

Thanks, Bob. Adam just told me about the new Dynam B-26. Mines rebuilt and ready for takeoff. Pics to come.
    When is the re-maiden? Maybe I can sneak down there...

Bob

Comment

Not sure yet. Jusst emailed Corey his sched. Will hopefully have enough advanced notice to let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigrc2 View Post
        Not sure yet. Jusst emailed Corey his sched. Will hopefully have enough advanced notice to let you know.
        That would be excellent! I will bring a couple planes down with me!

Bob

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	3 Size:	79.0 KB ID:	73145

I own 6 Dynam planes:

1) Supermarine Spitfire (MkIX-scale-ish)
          2) Consolidated PBY Catalina (excellent, but repaint has added weight at a cost of performance)
          3) Messerschmitt ME-109 (G model, but very soft foam)
          4) Douglas C-47 Skytrain (slightly firmer foam, but really a fun flyer)
          5) Albatros DvB (Nice foam Biplane! repainted)
          6) Hawker Tempest (very firm foam, great finish and obviously a newer design).

IMO, Dynam planes are a good value and are excellent flyers.

If the Dynam Martin B-26 Marauder is anything like the finish of their most recent Tempest wing (in photo above),...... I'm buying!
          Attached Files

Comment

I have three of them the cat, Corsair and hellcat. All of witch fly awesome. I have no doubt this plane will be just as great in the air

Comment

Dynam, makes and builds a awesome product for the money that they cost.
              Still Learning:D

Comment

Brian O'Meara's B26 "Flak Bait" at Warbirds over the Rockies 2011. From the Propwash Video show.Used with permission.

Comment

Awesome vid! Boy, the weathering on that is amazing.

How do you build a B-26? I'm glad you asked.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnb0Ib5F9GU From the Martin plant in Marietta, GA.

Here's a great video of the B-26's of the 323rd Bomber Group operating from France in Spring 1945. In color too! Amazing.
                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I wish I had the time and patience to make something that incredible. 10 years. That is some perseverance. And 108 lbs he said, that is simply astonishing. My hat is off to the builder, and to the guys brave enough to fly such an incredible model. Thanks for sharing Fieldofdreams!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler901 View Post
                      Awesome vid! Boy, the weathering on that is amazing.

How do you build a B-26? I'm glad you asked.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnb0Ib5F9GU From the Martin plant in Marietta, GA.

Here's a great video of the B-26's of the 323rd Bomber Group operating from France in Spring 1945. In color too! Amazing.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iiz45uI93o
                      Prowler, thanx for sharing those links but you gotta know that video back then wasn't in color, the credits at the beginning indicate the use of digital image restoration(colorization) done 2012 ;)
                      Warbird Charlie
                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Picky, picky, picky.... :P LOL Thanks. Looks like they got it pretty close though.

Comment

This is an A26. Commemorative Air Force now located at Redbird( Dallas Executive)
                          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

The A26 Invader built by Douglas came after the B-26 Marauder built by Martin. Far more B-26's built than A26's. Both are cool
                            Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39

Comment

Yeah, the A-26 is pretty badass too. Lots of guns. :Cool:

Comment

I just picked up a VQ A-26 airframe today...

Click image for larger version

Name:	A26_05.jpg
Views:	631
Size:	160.4 KB
ID:	73458

Name:	A26_06.jpg
Views:	630
Size:	158.6 KB
ID:	73459
                                TiredIron Aviation
                                Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                                  I am so green with envy.........on both the plane and your uncanny luck(or good fortune) for finding that ;)
                                  Warbird Charlie
                                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post

I am so green with envy.........on both the plane and your uncanny luck(or good fortune) for finding that ;)
                                    I'm blessed...got it for...hold onto your hat...$60
                                    TiredIron Aviation
                                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Name:	A26_05.jpg
Views:	631
Size:	160.4 KB
ID:	73458

Name:	A26_06.jpg
Views:	630
Size:	158.6 KB
ID:	73459
                                      I had a feeling you were gonna snag that.

Comment

I'm blessed...got it for...hold onto your hat...$60
                                        My envy just turned to :saywha LOL
                                        Warbird Charlie

Comment

• What a beaute ! A buddy had one and made one of the most amazing one engine landings I ever saw. Great plane !

Comment

Working...
                                          X