Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made this the official thread. As the imminent product page will link to it. :)
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Sweet! This is gonna be great!

Comment

• Taking the safety off the wallet. Just waiting for a clear shot now.
        Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

• Any photos of the green one yet?

Comment

• Product page is up.

At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.
            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Looks great! Really excited to try the new Dynams!

Comment

• Hey Aros i see on the specs that there arr lights on the plane and was wondering if they were the same as the ones on other Dynam planes not very bright and no connections on the leads or are they of better quality and with plugs to be able to attach them. This is by no means a deal breaker but inquiring minds would like to know.;)
                Dewey l

Comment

• That's a good question. I know that the Dynam V2 models now have LED lights with pre-soldered connector ends but I don't know about this B-26. I will see what I can find out.
                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• According to the posted description, Dyman will use "steel wire struts". Doesn't sound like that's going to be quite up to snuff for grass fields. As usual...cheap does what cheap is. Why is it so difficult to put in a decent set of shock-absorbing LG, especially a plane of this size. The pics show the usual plastic garbage used for LG support. I wouldn't have a problem paying a bit more. Another plane I'll hold off on purchasing to read the initial release postings to see what bugs will pop-up.

Denny
                    *** \"A man\'s word is his honor....without honor there is nothing.\" ***
                    *** I have no hesitation to kill nor reservation to die for the Flag & Constitution of the USA. ***

Comment

• Beautiful plane and I really want one, however, I would have much preferred the Douglas A-26 invader. Doc

Comment

• WOW !!!!!!! I was not ready for this........I need to sell off a couple more planes.......was looking for another and BAM......this twin is in view.......!!!!!!! Fighting the urge to purchase one of Each Livery
                        TwistedGrin

Comment

• Originally posted by Dewey H Lee View Post
                          Hey Aros i see on the specs that there arr lights on the plane and was wondering if they were the same as the ones on other Dynam planes not very bright and no connections on the leads or are they of better quality and with plugs to be able to attach them. This is by no means a deal breaker but inquiring minds would like to know.;)
                          I re solder all the LEDs in my Dynams to 8mm hi intensity. You can actually see them during day light. This plane is suppose to be fixed, but don't hold your breath.
                          Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quitcherbitchen View Post

I re solder all the LEDs in my Dynams to 8mm hi intensity. You can actually see them during day light. This plane is suppose to be fixed, but don't hold your breath.
                            Sounds like Motion made suggestions to Dynam and was able to get some updates incorporated into the next round of Dynam releases....including better LED's. I think we won't have to replace the Dynam LED's for this airframe!
                            TwistedGrin

Comment

• Someone was very inventive on the HobbyKing 1875mm B-17 and created a photo that is applied to the outside wall (front) of the nose.....so - removing the clear plastic nose cone then placing the photo onto the bulkhead, re-attach the clear nose cone provided spectacular results.....the same can be done on this airframe!!
                              https://static.rcgroups.net/forums/a...058775_iOS.jpg
                              https://static.rcgroups.net/forums/a...958653_iOS.jpg
                              https://static.rcgroups.net/forums/attachments/6/4/3/5/7/4/a9112344-91-20160623_003510594_iOS.jpg

TwistedGrin

Comment

• That was me :)
                                TiredIron Aviation
                                Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                                  That was me :)
                                  You sir are a veddy inventive soul.....!! Thank you and hope all is well within the barn this week end

TwistedGrin

Comment

• Doing great, roasting here at Joe Nall...I think it's 95 today.
                                    TiredIron Aviation
                                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Doing great, roasting here at Joe Nall...I think it's 95 today.
                                      Aye Captain should be a great week end up there....I'll get to the JN some year I hope...looking forward to some good shots and stories soon

TwistedGrin

Comment

• wow , $250 , thats a great price !
                                        www.TSHobbies.com
                                        Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

That was me :)

that was a really neat idea, sir. So. We're all expecting you to share an appropriate jpeg with us, so we can give the Marauder the same treatment!

Don't worry, we'll wait until you get back from Nall.... no rush... stay cool! :Sweating:
                                          Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

Working...
                                          X