Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Dynam 1500mm B-26 Marauder Thread

Alright Alpha, spill the beans...

Click image for larger version  Name:	B26.jpg Views:	1 Size:	125.6 KB ID:	72588
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Thank you Thank you Thank you :)

Twins are 2X the Fun
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Oh that is just plain sexy :) Great, another for the wish list lol

Comment

Horray! One less secret for me to keep!

To clear up some questions, we took over the project over a year ago and brought it out of mothballs. Dynam's Martin B-26 Marauder is a 1500mm wingspan class in keeping with Dynam's other 1500mm twin engine warbirds. Dynam preferred to stay with that size while FlightLineRC's twins will stay in 1600mm size. Two different sizes, two detail levels, and two price ranges. More options for all of us = Everyone wins :)

We'll be offering two base colors, OD/gray, and Silver, with multiple decal options for each. The bloc is modeled after Flak Bait, my favorite Marauder. Four flaps, scale span ailerons, free swiveling dorsal turret. New, brighter, white landing light. Slight forward rake on the nose strut. Removable outer wing panels for very easy transport without having to fuss with ESC wires. All structural parts screw together.

We've incorporated as much of the features we've learned from customer feedback in growing our FlightLineRC brand, while staying within Dynam's preferred price range. Retractable landing gear with large and wide foam tires, for example, for grass operations. ESCs are in the nacelles for adequate cooling. Dynam also agreed to go the extra mile and molded an all new pair of props. Four blade, COUNTER-ROTATING. Though not necessary (I maidened the very first prototype on Dynam C-47 non-CR props just fine), I just couldn't see us selling three blade non-CR props on a Marauder in 2017. Not on my watch.

Power system is a single 4s, and this time there's space for 2500mAh-5000mAh. 3000mAh is a nice spot for bomber like performance. I didn't like being limited to 2200mAh on Dynam's 1500mm Bf-110. So, big bay, easy to CG. We'll publish more information via our various official channels as it is confirmed in the coming two weeks. I had hoped to keep this one quiet a little longer, but it's close enough.

In the meantime, read up on this aircraft's history. After a rough start, it excelled --significantly--distinguishing its service record in many ways. We're proud to bring it into the fold for bomber enthusiasts for the first time in foam electric PNP!
        Attached Files
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Very :Cool: Alpha,
          Please ensure that Dynam gets the colorization of the nose art grin correct with the red in it versus all black ;)

Here is what Lt. Arthur Brewer's bird of the 495th BS, 344th BG nose looks like.

Here's the link to 79 livery's for the B-26 including the Barracuda for all of us to play with.
          Aircraft illustration - side views, combat paintings and civil aircraft promotional / publishing work. Prints can be ordered directly from this site or commissions can be taken.
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Two bits of good news here.... I can buy a new PC as planned and also I can buy my two new guns as planned my .308 and mod2 9mm! Then when she comes to motion, this one will be mine! I've been waiting so long for this!

Comment

Before anyone asks what scale this represents..............1/14th (for those into nits......1/14.44).
              Warbird Charlie

Comment

Price point near what we would expect from Dynam?

Comment

Flaps included with this one awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                    Price point near what we would expect from Dynam?
                    I would suspect yes is the logical conclusion. ;)
                    I would venture to speculate $199-219 range.

Alpha's quote:
                    Dynam's Martin B-26 Marauder is a 1500mm wingspan class in keeping with Dynam's other 1500mm twin engine warbirds. Dynam preferred to stay with that size while FlightLineRC's twins will stay in 1600mm size. Two different sizes, two detail levels, and two price ranges.

Warbird Charlie

Comment

That would be perfect, really looking forward to this

Comment

Wonder if it includes the light controller or do we supply our own as before?

Comment

My understanding is the next Dynam container is due mid-late May , will anyone verify that ???? Is this going to be on it ?????

Bryan
                          But Crashing is Landing

Comment

The one thing I still see tho is that "Dorky" looking pilot ...............

Bryan
                            But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Avanti on the way,last open spot reserved for it, replacement eurofighter arf delivered today,still wanting to replace my splashed p38(check those motor wires!),now this. I love the history and the look of the B26. Im in for the preorder. Gonna have to go in the dining room. Wife says its ok... but is it really? Thank the gods for her addictions(starbucks, shoes and make up). Sorta evens out the hobby spending.
                              Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                                Very :Cool: Alpha,
                                Please ensure that Dynam gets the colorization of the nose art grin correct with the red in it versus all black ;)

Here is what Lt. Arthur Brewer's bird of the 495th BS, 344th BG nose looks like.

Here's the link to 79 livery's for the B-26 including the Barracuda for all of us to play with.
                                http://www.markstyling.com/b26s.01.htm
                                It does have red in it. Just hard to see

Comment

SWEET GOOGLY MOOGLY! This is so awesome! Many thanks to Dynam and Motion for this one.

Comment

I like the four blade counter rotation prop! What diameter would they be at that scale? Something tells me they better ship a bunch of those, or am I the only propellor collector?:Silly:I going to pass on the Marauder, but when you announce that 1600 OV-10 Bronco, you'll take my money!! I mean more of my money! Please!!ov10:Cool::Cool:

Comment

The Curtis electrics were 13' 6", at 1/14 that should have 11 1/2" props! I need those!

Comment

Pretty sweet looking bird!
                                        AMA 1102566

Comment

Working...
                                        X