X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Holy WOW!! I think we may have a winner!! Any one else? THANKS BOOTS!!!! LOVE IT!!

Comment

Awesome flight.
        Still Learning:D

Comment

Originally posted by Kloverzero View Post

Holy WOW!! I think we may have a winner!! Any one else? THANKS BOOTS!!!! LOVE IT!!
          It's in my top 5 favorite Bronco schemes! Too bad the modelor got his props wrong! Here is a link with more details:
          http://www.scaleworkshop.com/worksho...andnowda_1.htm

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Filling and priming are well underway. I approached Callie about the scheme that you offered up Boots, and SURPRISE, she already had it on file!! So, that has been ordered, and will ship tomorrow (Friday 08/18). I found a green that is a pretty close match. Hopefully the priming of everything except the wing (Haven't started it yet) will be complete by tomorrow, and I can start getting some color on her!! I will have some photos by the middle of next week, and the maiden with her 100% complete is scheduled for next Saturday 08/26!! I am getting really excited now. She looks superb all filled and one color!!! I am going to start on the fiberglass cowls tonight as well.

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                OK Jetman.........I am going to eWeek @ TripleTree to join up with the Tired Iron Squawk Squadron so I expect to see you there with this beast :)
                Pauly..........I'll never stop tellin ;)
                I will not be able to make E week unfortunately. I have exhausted my vacation days!!! I hope you have had a chance to see the flight video Charlie, I am going to get the plans consolidated as soon as I am done painting her, and I will let you guys know.

Comment

I will not be able to make E week unfortunately. I have exhausted my vacation days!!! I hope you have had a chance to see the flight video Charlie, I am going to get the plans consolidated as soon as I am done painting her, and I will let you guys know.
                  It's work related...you have to come to get your shirt, enough of this foolish talk about not coming...now just go make it happen.
                  TiredIron Aviation
                  Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

It's work related...you have to come to get your shirt, enough of this foolish talk about not coming...now just go make it happen.
                    I thought you were gonna ship me the shirt TI? I will paypal you the deniro this weekend. As for E week, if you can convince the boss that it is work related, I am there man!!!

Comment

I thought you were gonna ship me the shirt TI? I will paypal you the deniro this weekend. As for E week, if you can convince the boss that it is work related, I am there man!!!
                      Your MRC boss?
                      TiredIron Aviation

Comment

No eWeek, well that just blows.......:(
                        I did see the vid.......need you to fly closer and get that camera rotated horizontal;)
                        That bird will really slow up for landing with positive AOA.
                        Add the flaps into the design and it will be a killer.:Cool:
                        Looking forward to the follow up flight vid where you wring it out
                        Warbird Charlie
                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Awesome stuff Kloverzero! I'm anxious to see her finished, also your plans and construction details and finishing methods dealing with blue foam! I'm also anxious for a Flightline version now that you have shown the way!!!
                          Come on Flightline and Motion RC!!!!

Comment

Well boys and girls, it has been a long adventure, and it has now reached the glorious conclusion!! Thanks to Callie Graphics for the incredible decals, and thanks to you guys for your interest and following this thread. Without further ado, here she is!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	My Bronco 4.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	93722

Name:	My Bronco 3.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	139.7 KB
ID:	93723

Name:	My Bronco 2.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	93724

Name:	My Bronco 1.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	93725

Comment

Make me seven of them please!
                              TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                                Make me seven of them please!
                                Only 7??

Comment

Dude! Where do I send my money! :Drooling:

Comment

Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post
                                    Dude! Where do I send my money! :Drooling:
                                    I am going to start working on the plans tonight. I should have them available in the very near future.I will ship them as full size templates and plans for a very low cost. (enough to cover shipping, printing, and gas) and I will look at getting them on PDF as well, for those who do not want the full size drawings. I am pretty sure that Kinkos can scan the documents and put them on a thumb drive for me.

Comment

I might have to get one as well really came out smoking gun!!

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Me and the Bronco!!

Name:	imgpsh_fullsize.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	209.2 KB
ID:	94013

Comment

Working...
                                          X