X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings,

I wrote a candid review on the Yamato and did not give good rating on the practicality due to small fragile parts. I was told MRC does not censor the reviews but since my review was not posted since Monday ( I was told it will appear within 6-8 hours), I assume MRC does not want my review to hurt the sales. I really love MRC to bring us these beautiful ships but candid opinions from consumers will help both sellers and buyers alike. Dai

Comment

Originally posted by dai phan View Post
      Greetings,

I wrote a candid review on the Yamato and did not give good rating on the practicality due to small fragile parts. I was told MRC does not censor the reviews but since my review was not posted since Monday ( I was told it will appear within 6-8 hours), I assume MRC does not want my review to hurt the sales. I really love MRC to bring us these beautiful ships but candid opinions from consumers will help both sellers and buyers alike. Dai
      My review took 4 or 5 days to pop up and it was a pretty positive review. If you are Dai C. Its up and having read it and spent a bit more time with mine I agree with a good portion of your assessment. Most of the parts that have been nocked off have been from just moving from one side of a room to another.

Comment

Originally posted by twodawgs View Post

My review took 4 or 5 days to pop up and it was a pretty positive review. If you are Dai C. Its up and having read it and spent a bit more time with mine I agree with a good portion of your assessment. Most of the parts that have been nocked off have been from just moving from one side of a room to another.
        Yes thank you MRC ! I think the 1/150 ships are just too fragile to move around. That is why I ordered the Coast Guard Cutter today at 1/40 scale. Dai

Comment

Hello everyone...

I will be contacting MRC and report the issue on the ESC. I cannot enjoy the ship as is. Dai

Comment

Just created a ticket informing MRC of the ESC problem. Will let you guys posted. Dai

Comment

Hello all,

MRC advised me the factory installed the wrong ESC ( water cooled) instead of the air cooled ESC. They will send me one as it becomes available. I will take photos of the LC, Cutter 's ESCs and see if I got the wrong ESCs as well. Dai

Comment

Can anyone identify where to purchase the Bancroft / KY Model 1/200 Yamato?, please.... thank you, sincerely George

Comment

Originally posted by Elbee View Post

DP, Firstly, welcome to Hobby Squawk. Secondly, thank you for your very candid thoughts on this new offering by MotionRC. I can see one of these in my future and reading your experienced review simply confirms what my eyes have been seeing. I am looking forward to additional pictures of your modifications and running gear. Best, LB
                  Can you tell me where to purchase the 1/200 Yamato by Bancroft / KY Model?

Comment

Originally posted by gparamus View Post

Can you tell me where to purchase the 1/200 Yamato by Bancroft / KY Model?
                    All the boats are sold by motionRC.

The Yamato is currently out of stock

Comment

When will the 1:200 scale Yamato be available for purchase again, seems like no activity since early this year. Are there plans to reissue will this there be another production run? Please advise, thanks, George

Comment

So when is Freewing going to come out with this version:

Comment

Working...
                        X