X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spares?

Will spare parts be available for the Bancroft boats?
    Let's say I lose a prop or bend a shaft or watch a hatch cover going flying off in the weeds... sure would be nice to know that someone can get a replacement!

patmat2350 Absolutely, any RC vehicle we bring in, we'll always bring in spare parts. We have a basic assortment of spare parts in the initial shipments of Bancroft vessels, and we'll add to that list based on user feedback and requests. To start, we're bringing in spare parts for all the electronic components, props, rigging, shafts, etc. We are also working on stocking complete superstructures, if there's enough interest.

Anything else, just ask the Team via phone, email, or chat, and they'll add it to the list for future shipments.
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
      patmat2350 Absolutely, any RC vehicle we bring in, we'll always bring in spare parts. We have a basic assortment of spare parts in the initial shipments of Bancroft vessels, and we'll add to that list based on user feedback and requests. To start, we're bringing in spare parts for all the electronic components, props, rigging, shafts, etc. We are also working on stocking complete superstructures, if there's enough interest.

Anything else, just ask the Team via phone, email, or chat, and they'll add it to the list for future shipments.
      Do you have spare PE parts for the 1/200 Yamato? I am in need of some replacements. Dai

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post

sure wish yall would get spares for the tanks ive been waiting on a spare road wheel for my tank for months now.

Comment

muffinman

I agree with you on parts for the tanks. I rolled my tank and destroyed a couple of machine guns also the Airsoft with recoil died on mine. They haven't had parts for 6 months. Last I heard was late Sept. I guess I will be looking for the in Oct. As for parts for the boats, my guess will be sometime next summers.

Comment

You might find the tank spare parts you need here; http://www.matomart.com/homepage.php
            Steve

Comment

Steve,

I already checked with them. They do not have want I need. The only Airsoft with recoil I found was in Europe. Not worth the price and shipping cost.

Comment

Respectfully saying sir and mam I just need extra gun turrets that are static so I can have a backups of gunturets just respectfully asking sir and mam please and thank you sir and mam

Comment

Finding myself in need of replacement shaft Coupling for my Fletcher I THINK I've found the right things on another site but not really sure and gonna have to convince a EU site to ship me parts. Which can be an entertaining effort at times.

Comment

Hello sir two dawgs Ask motion rc or ask harbormodels.com he does scale boats but not speed boats

Comment

Originally posted by Battleship View Post
                      Hello sir two dawgs Ask motion rc or ask harbormodels.com he does scale boats but not speed boats
                      Thanks. I found something that may work it's a bit different but I'll find out in a couple days when it arrives. Picked it using measurements off the old ones,the motors, and the shafts.
                      Bore: 3mm to 4mm O/D: 18mm 3mm one end to 4mm other end, flexable shaft coupling with helical cut aluminum body and dual set screws in each end .

Comment

Working...
                      X