You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Discussion Thread: Bancroft 1/150 scale 1800mm (71") USS Missouri -RTR (Ready to Run)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody purchase the 1/200 Mighty Mo?

Comment

This or the Titanic will be my next buy!

Comment

Most def in for the "MIGHTY MO" in my List too buy from Motion Rc...just so happen my vacation coming up later this year and ill be able too Visit The MIGHTY MO..at Pearl Harbor Hawaii..

Comment

Is there any up-dated arrival date for the 1/150 Bug MO? Thanks.

Comment

Big Mo.

Comment

Originally posted by Hozer View Post
              Is there any up-dated arrival date for the 1/150 Bug MO? Thanks.
              It is available now.

However....I am going to hold off. I cannot find any verification on whether the rudder servo is accessible. The one photo with the model being held looks like there is a hatch but not having pictures of the internals doesn't help. This is a big issue for me with their smaller version as well.

Comment

I just pulled the trigger on this. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

Comment

Originally posted by PanzerBoxb View Post

It is available now.

However....I am going to hold off. I cannot find any verification on whether the rudder servo is accessible. The one photo with the model being held looks like there is a hatch but not having pictures of the internals doesn't help. This is a big issue for me with their smaller version as well.
                  That indeed would be a problem for me also. The photo of the aft deck looks like there is a hatch just forward of the crane but no confirmation of that.

Comment

Tricky dicky marketing how they keep changing the number available on this item. 4 to 6 to 3 now to 10 within twelve hours????

Comment

That indeed would be a problem for me also. The photo of the aft deck looks like there is a hatch just forward of the crane but no confirmation of that.
                      Some do and some don't. Both of these are direct from their listing. Notice the difference in detail on the crane too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Missouri_11.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	155.2 KB
ID:	382170

Comment

Guessing the picture with hatch is the 1/150 and other with more detailed crane is 1/200 ????

Comment

Originally posted by Paulh View Post
                          Guessing the picture with hatch is the 1/150 and other with more detailed crane is 1/200 ????
                          I am hoping MRC could clear this question up for us. I have been leaning toward the 1/200 but i don't want to cut up a 1049.00 boat to get at the rudder servo!!!

Comment

Go for the 1/150. Less chance of breaking parts if you plan to run it. I'm pretty sure the one with the hatch is 1/150.

Comment

I was wondering if the turretts raise and lower or if a kit exists for that. Was also w

Comment

I am hoping MRC could clear this question up for us. I have been leaning toward the 1/200 but i don't want to cut up a 1049.00 boat to get at the rudder servo!!!
                                The 1/200th definitely does not have it and Paulh is probably right, but with the price jumping up so much, I need to be sure before I could consider it.

Comment

Originally posted by stratmaster5 View Post
                                  I was wondering if the turretts raise and lower or if a kit exists for that. Was also w
                                  Unlike the 1/200 Yamato, the Missouris from Bancroft don't have barrel elevation. Check this close up of one turret. The blast bags are a rigid material that precludes elevation. I do not know of any kits being sold to convert these but it would be doable with either kit bashing or 3D printing.

Comment

Originally posted by PanzerBoxb View Post

The 1/200th definitely does not have it and Paulh is probably right, but with the price jumping up so much, I need to be sure before I could consider it.
                                    Showing only 5 left. You can always return it. The 1/200 does not have the hatch. What else could the picture be with hatch but the 1/150?

Comment

Any pics of the inside, motors/rudders??

Comment

Folks,

Stay tuned for a full unboxing an initial review of the model tomorrow. One word.... amazing

Comment

Hello all,

I just bought the 1/150 MO and I do not know what version it is. I have the Graupner 1/150 Bismark, 1/00 San Diego, 1/150 Belfast, Bancroft 1/200 Yamato, 1/72 Fletcher, 1/40 Coast Guard Cutter. I can tell you 1/150 is the way yo go as 1/200 is way too fragile. All of these are built by Ky's Model in China. I would like to if anyone has bought this model recently and has any issues with electronics? Chinese RTR is notorious for having cheap poor quality electronics. I also fly RC models so I know this issue too well. Dai

Comment

Working...
                                          X