X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any News yet on arrival

I received an email from MotionRC 3 weeks stating the boats are on the water. I thought they would have arrived by now. So, do we have any news of their arrival yet?

I don't work for Motion RC, so this is simply my outlook. It depends when the shipment left its origin (I don't know that answer and I haven't researched it) for its overseas trip to the states, and some additional factors. It takes roughly a month to arrive. When you factor in customs clearance time, the train ride of the shipment to the Motion RC warehouse, and potential shipping delays due to the times we are in with the health crisis, the arrival time may vary. So, hopefully the shipment arrives soon.

Comment

Unfortunately, all factories have been slowed significantly due to the virus. As of right now, our boat shipment will likely leave the factory at the end of this week. Ordinarily transit time would be about 4 weeks but logistics are a bit of a mess right now so it may be about 5 to 5.5 weeks until the boats arrive. I'll update the ETA as we get closer. As of right now, I'd guess a mid June ETA but that is not a firm ETA just yet.

Comment

Tom any news on tanks? My bank account is getting anxious to buy more lol. Absolutely love them hopefully I will be able to pick up the landing craft when the new boats arrive absolutely loving all the new products lately it’s amazing how many products Motionrc has released in the past 6 months 😱 the only bad thing is trying to buy everything lol

Comment

Wesley, tanks are due in about 3 weeks. The factory was unable to fill our complete order (again due to the virus) so we will have a couple models that remain out of stock for longer than we'd hoped. The good news is that the majority are on the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
            Wesley, tanks are due in about 3 weeks. The factory was unable to fill our complete order (again due to the virus) so we will have a couple models that remain out of stock for longer than we'd hoped. The good news is that the majority are on the way!
            That may help me some as I have a list of tanks I want and I was trying to prioritize which ones I could afford right away! There's at least 3-4 I really want now and a few more in the next months budget.. I think it's going to be a mad scramble when they arrive..
            Hopefully lots of cool upgrade and replacement parts are coming as well?

Comment

Tom that’s great news in the times we are in I’m just happy to have tanks available from a reputable company with actual product support. These things are so much fun. I’ve really enjoyed customizing them almost as much as driving them. The landing craft looks totally awesome going to get a Sherman next to go with it 😉. Check out my panzer in the picture below and I’m starting now on my bulldog.

Comment

• Marco Polo
                Marco Polo commented
                Editing a comment
                Wes, that rust effect is awesome

Originally posted by Beeg View Post

They may help me some as I have a list of tanks I want and I was trying to prioritize which ones I could afford right away! There's at least 3-4 I really want now and a few more in the next months budget.. I think it's going to be a mad scramble when they arrive..
              Hopefully lots of cool upgrade and replacement parts are coming as well?
              I have almost played with all of them now my favorite of the batch is the bulldog so far. The suspension is fantastic on this model. I Jason have some of the upgrade tanks and the professional versions. If you plan on running your tanks outside I recommend getting the professional. The Tiger one is fantastic I just wish I would have got the professional now. Let me know if you have any questions. Currently I have the Tiger 1, bulldog, and panzer IV I’d gladly send pictures of anything you’d like to see on these models if you need help deciding 😉

Comment

Working...
              X