• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More new Bancroft boats on Motion RC

Ten new Bancroft boats are now online. Links:
    US: https://www.motionrc.com/collections...ted-descending
    Europe: https://www.motionrc.eu/collections/...ted-descending

Delivery date for these new boats is estimated to be late October. Updates will be posted on the product pages and on Squawk. I am personally extremely excited about the Arleigh Burke. It remains one of my favorite naval vessels of all time. The Nimitz of course is a close second... so many possibilities...

Hi. Today Sunday 14.15 Gmt. you link to your Europe website seems to be down.

Comment

Egghead The link is working again, thanks. It simply leads to the Boats category of the website since currently the only boat brand we have is Bancroft.

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Hi. Alpha.I have tried to get onto your website in Europe, but their seems to be something wrong, Yesterday a message came up ERROR. server down. Today when you try and get onto your site it keeps flashing the different banners for planes ,boats, etc. You cannot go into any of your sections to look at Planes, Boats, Tanks, Their is no issue with the US web page. Also I can view your Europe page on mobile phone no problem .You might have a look. Regards Egghead.

Comment

Egghead
          please try clearing your browser's cache and then see if you can view the Europe website. You can also try viewing using the Incognito/Private mode of your browser if you are unable to clear your cache.

Comment

Thanks for the Help, up and running again.

Comment

Working...
            X