X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone getting excited yet?

June has arrived and I am expecting our ships to be arriving within the next 3 weeks. Motion did not even get a chance to email notifications when the tanks arrived and I believed most of the allotment were sold before the weekend was over. So, I am getting excited to add the PT boat to my fleet. Who else is getting excited? Hopefully, the guys from MotionRC will keep us informed about the arrival date.

Originally posted by pdansalvish View Post
    June has arrived and I am expecting our ships to be arriving within the next 3 weeks. Motion did not even get a chance to email notifications when the tanks arrived and I believed most of the allotment were sold before the weekend was over. So, I am getting excited to add the PT boat to my fleet. Who else is getting excited? Hopefully, the guys from MotionRC will keep us informed about the arrival date.
    I am super excited pdansalvish ! As far as I know, they are on schedule so shouldn't be long now. The PT definitely looks cool but with this Tank kick I am on I need the LCM3 Landing Craft!

Comment

James,

I just joined the tank faternity recently. On Motion's latest round of tank orders that came in I ordered the Sherman. Really, wanted the professional version but it did not arrive with the latest order. So, I settled for the upgraded one. But, for me I was always a PT boat fan ever since I watched PT109. I found pictures of the real one that is being modeled. However, the real one had a camo hull. Hoping this one does when it arrives otherwise it will go into the paint shop. When a went through the forum on the PT boat there were a couple of pics of the boat in camo. So, I am keeping my fingers crossed. If they ever release the 109, I will sell this one and purchase the 109. As for me, I plan on running the PT boat on our campground late and make simulated torpedo attacks on those pesky geese that seem to everywhere. Those birds will never know what hit them.

Comment

Originally posted by pdansalvish View Post
        James,

I just joined the tank faternity recently. On Motion's latest round of tank orders that came in I ordered the Sherman. Really, wanted the professional version but it did not arrive with the latest order. So, I settled for the upgraded one. But, for me I was always a PT boat fan ever since I watched PT109. I found pictures of the real one that is being modeled. However, the real one had a camo hull. Hoping this one does when it arrives otherwise it will go into the paint shop. When a went through the forum on the PT boat there were a couple of pics of the boat in camo. So, I am keeping my fingers crossed. If they ever release the 109, I will sell this one and purchase the 109. As for me, I plan on running the PT boat on our campground late and make simulated torpedo attacks on those pesky geese that seem to everywhere. Those birds will never know what hit them.
        I don't believe it will come painted any different then the pics on the product page, but I would love to see you customize it with the camo!

Comment

Working...
        X