X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrival week; next week?

Next week will be mid-July. Hoping the boats are on target. Will they be delayed? What's your opinion.

Hi .Any word when the boats are arriving into your EU distribution center.

Comment

Not sure about Europe. But, today is technically mid-July (July 15) and no word yet. I guess they are delayed.

Comment

I would like to know as well.

Comment

Mid July has come and gone. I guess they should change the date to Mid-August.

Comment

With the disruptions from Covid they may not know themselves. I think I am going to get one if those Fletcher class destroyers initially...influenced by Greyhound. I just hope they have in fact shipped already.

Comment

RCjetdude,

I have my eye on the PT boat. I purchased paints for a repaint in a camo color scheme (similar to the black and white photo of the real one). Took awhile to determine the colors because the Navy did not use FS colors until 1945.

Comment

I checked on Monday when are the boats coming to Europe, was told 6 to 8 weeks time. Makes it Mid September long wait.

Comment

Im going with the covid being the issue. This has been a crappy year and the virus is no joke. It will knock you on your but harder than the flu.

Comment

Chatted with MotionRC today. They are not expecting the boats to arrive until Sept.

Comment

Friends, thanks for your patience. We're in daily contact with our production partners and have product en route to the port. Our web team will update the website soon with a mid-September ETA. Throughout this zany year, we --like everyone else-- have done our best to stay on target with minimal interruptions along a very congested and impacted supply chain. Above it all, I know the Bancroft lineup and what we have planned will be well worth the wait!
                      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Thanks for the info, Alpha! Time to "pivot" before the boats come! Lol!

Comment

Getting close, Another month to wait.

Comment

I really hope I can get ahold of one before the Regatta September 18-20th in Cohutta, GA.

Comment

Showing late September now. I may not be able to take a Fletcher to the Sub regatta after all....

Comment

Wondering if the container shipped arrived in LA yet? You would think with arrival at the end of the month our RC boats should be arriving in the USA soon.

Comment

So with the first set on such a delayed schedule are the second wave of ships also going to be bumped back? Been staring at that Kongo pretty hard. And with both sets dropping this close to each other justifying budget to THE ONE THAT HOLDS THE CHECKBOOK may require prior planning. Though the bigger discussion may be where it gets displayed if it looks half as good as the pics.

Comment

Anyone else get notifications that the boats arrived. I received an email about the PT boat. Placed the ordered this evening.

Comment

pdansalvish Yes, the first batch arrived and many, many notifications were sent out, and they've begun to sell well already! It appears that most of our boat customers are not active Hobby Squawk members yet, but I hope that changes soon. If you're reading this as a lurking Guest, join us and share your experiences!
                                      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Alpha,

I normally check Hobbysquawk once or twice a day. Waiting on shipping notice of my PT Boat. Planning on a repaint to 3 color camo in November. Scheme is based on the black and white photo posted in the PT Boat thread. A friend of mine is helping me with the paint job. Will post pictures in the PT Boat thread when completed.

Comment

Working...
                                        X