X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box Damage

I received my PT Boat today. I was worried about its condition considering the big hole in the box. After I pulled the boat out I found no damage to the top of the boat (need to check the bottom yet). Motion needs to consider double boxing future shipments. Otherwise, they will be filing claims for damaged goods.
    Attached Files

Same comments as in the Fletcher thread. As the local retailer and agent for the manufacturer, MRC needs to specify packaging details that meet local requirements- the factory only cares about getting the pallets and container safely to the US retailer.

Comment

patmat2350,

I was unaware of the box damage issue in Fletcher thread. Don't follow that thread.

Comment

Had some minor box damage (I'm the one who posted it originally on the Fletcher thread) Actually had a bit more damage to the box on my Yamato but no real direct damage to either. The Fletchers damage wasn't show stopping or anything (check that thread for more details) If anything despite the box's damage the internal packing ain't that bad and seems to keep everything away from the sides enough that only some truly catastrophic damage would hit the ships.

Comment

I agree with you twodawgs the boat was packed very securely. However, MotionRC needs to look into better boxing so the gorillas of Fedex, DHL or UPS don't really damage them. I will take a look a the Fletcher thread.

Comment

Working...
          X