You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have all the new Bancroft ships been delayed 2 months?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have all the new Bancroft ships been delayed 2 months?

Have all the new Bancroft ships been delayed 2 months? I looked at MotionRC site and all the new ships went from the end of Oct to the end of Dec now. Dam I hoped it was now. Any know why they delayed all the ships?

druiz100 It depends on the ship, and if you're talking about the US Warehouse or the EU Warehouse. Some models on the early shipments sold out very quickly, within hours, some of them within days or over the past month, which surprised us since we had hoped to have enough quantities in stock until the second and third waves of shipments arrived later this year. The website is frequently updated to reflect the latest estimate arrival, as those things change very quickly. As a model is sold out, the ETA of its next restock is updated. The best thing to do at this point is to ensure your email is entered in the "Notify Me" on the product page.

We're ramping up production on boats, tanks, airplanes, and other things throughout this season to keep up with this huge spike demand. Many thanks to everyone, as always, for your support!
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Alpha I was on the "Notify Me" and got no email. So it must be delayed then. The one I signup to get email when it was in stock was the Scharnhorst 1/150 Scale 1475mm. I live in the US.

Comment

Ok I got a msg from MotionRC. They said some of the new Bancroft ships have been delayed. Something about "Our shipments all depends on the manufacturer's timetable", that is why is went from Oct to Dec.

Comment

I was told that the boats were to arrive into Europe in the next two weeks, this is the first shipment of boats to arrive ,does this arrival date still stand or do we have to wait longer.

Comment

Same for me, when I asked MotionRC at start of Oct, they said it the new ships were on time. When I ask MotionRC today about the change on the new ships they now say it depends on the manufacturer timetable. They also said no they did not get any of the new ships, that was the reason for the change to Dec. So I will be delaying getting any till the spring, as about time I get one now it will be Jan and the water around here is frozen.

Comment

Working...
            X