You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bancroft Scharnhorst 1/150 Scale 1475mm (58") German Cruiser wrong Scale problem?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bancroft Scharnhorst 1/150 Scale 1475mm (58") German Cruiser wrong Scale problem?

Alpha

Can some one confirm that the Bancroft Scharnhorst 1/150 Scale 1475mm (58") German Cruiser is really 58 inch long and not 38 inches. Reason I am asking is, wikipedia has this ship's length as 144.60 m (474 ft 5 in). I let you figure out the math. If this ship 58 inch long it would make it 1/98 scale or if this ship really is 1/150 scale it would be it about 38 inch long. So I willing to paid this price for a 58inch long ship, but not a 38 inch ship. I think they took the length from the wrong Scharnhorst to make this ship 58 inch inches long. I think they used the length from the German battleship Scharnhorst from WW2 and not from the Armor cruiser Scharnhorst from WW1

OK they just changed the Scale from 1/150 to 1/100 on MotionRC page. So the scale was wrong. Also the length is now 57inch long. Cool now that I know the true scale, MotionRC take my money.

Comment

Working...
    X