First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any updates on arrivals?

Hello all,

Any incoming ships that we can anticipate? Dai

Well a Maersk ship out of China just lost 750 odd containers hope the next shipment isn't on that particular list

Comment

We are still waiting for the Bancroft boats in Europe.

Comment

And now the last few Bismarck's have found homes. All that's left is some jet skis and a few speed boats... I'd make a joke about the due date not getting here soon enough but nobody wants to do that with the year I'd have to tag it with.

It might happen for real.

Comment

MAY it is then. Just in time to start prep work to put one in the water.

Comment

Originally posted by twodawgs View Post
            MAY it is then. Just in time to start prep work to put one in the water.
            Due date May, US or Europe Bancroft boat have not arrived into Europe yet.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

The USA shipments have not left the manufacturer yet. They are WAAAAY behind unfortunately. The factory is sending weekly progress reports and they seem to be having issues sourcing ESC and some of the other materials. Covid has really thrown the entire supply chain for a loop. I know it is frustrating! At this point, we don't have a clear ETA. Ocean shipping is currently running 2 months so if the factory shipped today, the ETA would be 2 months from now. Unfortunately, they are not shipping today. I'll try to keep everyone posted as we hear more from the factory.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                  The USA shipments have not left the manufacturer yet. They are WAAAAY behind unfortunately. The factory is sending weekly progress reports and they seem to be having issues sourcing ESC and some of the other materials. Covid has really thrown the entire supply chain for a loop. I know it is frustrating! At this point, we don't have a clear ETA. Ocean shipping is currently running 2 months so if the factory shipped today, the ETA would be 2 months from now. Unfortunately, they are not shipping today. I'll try to keep everyone posted as we hear more from the factory.
                  Thanks for the update. One question though are any of the already released going to get a re-supply when they finally do get shipped or is it just going to be the new batch.
                  I know another stack of them Fletcher's or the PT boats wouldn't sit on shelves for long if you could get another set.

Comment

Originally posted by twodawgs View Post

Thanks for the update. One question though are any of the already released going to get a re-supply when they finally do get shipped or is it just going to be the new batch.
                    I know another stack of them Fletcher's or the PT boats wouldn't sit on shelves for long if you could get another set.
                    They are all on order. Both new boats and another order of all the boats on the Motion RC website. They are just taking forever to produce. I wish they arrived about 8 months ago! Often I forgo obtaining one for myself when I see the supply is not enough for Motion RC customers. That was the case here. I've been waiting forever to get one for myself. Believe me, I want these to arrive as much as all of you. I'm sure we're bugging the factory. Picture a long car trip with kids......"are we there yet?", "are we there yet?", "are we there yet?". We're pretty much asking "are we there yet?" every 5 minutes. We have more than one order into the factory for every Bancroft item on our website. At some point, they will arrive. I'll try to keep posting updates as I know more.

Comment

[QUOTE=Tom;n310019]

Picture a long car trip with kids......"are we there yet?", "are we there yet?", "are we there yet?".

Yup damn kids are back to bug ya. Any recent updates? It's been a few months.

Comment

Working...
                      X