X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need room, selling large RC boats

I build large WW2 war ships from scratch,all wood with epoxy covered hulls. Two are RTR and three are complete and ready to receive motors,shafts, electronics etc, They are, in order of size, The USS Coral Sea CV43 ,7ft 5in RTR, The USS Iowa BB61 ,7ft 2in RTR , The German Battleship Tirpitz 6ft Ready for electronics , Fletcher class Destroyer 5ft , ready for electronics , PT 109 5ft ready for electronics. Pictures are attached . I dont have prices, ( Dont know what they are worth ). If interested send me a message at fastpic22@gmail.com. we can talk it over. John
    Attached Files

Very nice

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyrockets View Post
      I build large WW2 war ships from scratch,all wood with epoxy covered hulls. Two are RTR and three are complete and ready to receive motors,shafts, electronics etc, They are, in order of size, The USS Coral Sea CV43 ,7ft 5in RTR, The USS Iowa BB61 ,7ft 2in RTR , The German Battleship Tirpitz 6ft Ready for electronics , Fletcher class Destroyer 5ft , ready for electronics , PT 109 5ft ready for electronics. Pictures are attached . I dont have prices, ( Dont know what they are worth ). If interested send me a message at fastpic22@gmail.com. we can talk it over. John
      Where are you located?
      Thanks,
      Jeff

Comment

Very nice. Just out of curiosity, what would you use to power these size boats? Motors and batteries?
        Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

I’m not buying the above, but if I did, the carrier and battle ships I would go with twin 550 brushed motors, for the PT boat twin brushless motors, three if you wish, the Elco boats used three engines. Twin brushless motors would allow for counter rotating props.
          As far as batteries 2S would be adequate for the battleships. The PT boat, what ever you desire, do you want scale speed or for it to fly.

Comment

Thank you, What size propellers? I have an 11 foot Minekaze Destroyer. 1/35th scale. All foam construction. Need to power it and have no clue. Thanks for your suggestions and sorry for hijacking this thread. The size of these ships is what I have and most model forums the ship sizes are super small.
            Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

Working...
            X