X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bancroft USS Missouri 1/200 Scale 1350mm (53") USA Battleship - RTR

This is a thing of beauty. As a young man, I used to build plastic battleship models then add electric motors with a battery inside them. I had no control obviously, but just seeing it under power was enough to strike the match. I should have talked more about my ideas back in the day...! This Missouri is absolutely beautiful with controls to boot! Right on Motion RC. You all are really on track with peoples RC likes. Can't wait to see one on the water.

Well, I received my shipment from the latest batch and despite FedEx apparently doing their best to damage the box, the ship appears to have survived without any significant damage even with the block of foam holding the secondary turrets being loose around the bow. Unboxing was pretty straightforward and thanks to all the reviews and posts here, I was very careful to protect the details.

Opening her up, it was obvious the ESC was not secured properly so I will have to see how to better attach it to the plate on the side of the hull. A quick electronics test using another Admiral 2S battery I had on hand revealed a potential issue where the outboard port prop spins at a noticeably slower RPM than the other three screws.

Comment

Working...
    X