Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PT-596 Boat. What is this

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PT-596 Boat. What is this

New PT-596 just arrived today, over a year wait but worth it. Is this a switch to turn on the receiver if so do you press down or slide to turn on, I don't want to break anything.

Yes, you're correct.

Thanks for your patience. Enjoy your model! I've got lots of customization plans for mine. It's basically an oversized plastic model, so the possibilities are endless in terms of accurizing and weathering. The stock powerplant is plenty fast for me so I don't plan on changing any of the running gear.
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
      Yes, you're correct.

Thanks for your patience. Enjoy your model! I've got lots of customization plans for mine. It's basically an oversized plastic model, so the possibilities are endless in terms of accurizing and weathering. The stock powerplant is plenty fast for me so I don't plan on changing any of the running gear.
      The switch is it press down or slide, very hard to make out through the clear plastic cover

Comment

My Yamato has this too (or at least a similar one. Its a slide switch the plastic is just some waterproofing for the switch. Close as I can tell from the pic the switch slides up or to the corner. It shouldn't take a lot of force to move. If it gives much more resistance than say clicking a pen try the other way the plastic should just kinda flex around it.

Comment

What is this, was with the Transmitter.
          Attached Files

Comment

Egghead
            That is your bind plug.

Comment

Working...
            X