X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RC-up the 1/72 Matchbox Flower Class Corvette

Well, that's the plan anyway. At the moment in the research-phase of this project, and already ordered a book (ya know, those things made of paper) on the subject. https://www.pen-and-sword.co.uk/Ship...es-ePub/p/7564

Now I obviously need the RC gear (transmitter, receiver, ESC, sevos) and a motor. Shaft and a prop, rudder, and possibly more servos to do stuff like turning guns and turret. Can anyone help me fill a shopping list?
    I am pondering getting one of those darn new-fangled digital sets, so I can use it for multiple... profiles I think is the term the kids use? Maybe even for tanks later?

Edit; definitely for tanks later. I'm eying the Torro M16 halftrack and the awesome Elmod things you can do with it... so that's one thing to consider when making a shopping list.

TTFN,
    Rob
    Sherman M4A3 105mm Houwitser / Sherman Firefly IC *under construction* / Panzer IV *awaiting side-grade from TK7.0S to TK6.0S* / Stug III / King Tiger / KV-1 *awaiting upgrade to TK6.0S* / Tiger I / T34-85 / Leopard 2A6 *waiting upgrade to TK7.0*... No, I do not have a problem....
Working...
X