You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Discussion Thread: Bancroft 1/200 scale RMS Titanic Liner - Ready-To-Run (RTR)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm checking up again on the progress of this awesome model. I see a lot more great pictures of the model have been uploaded, and the product page is now up on MotionRC! 😃
    I've selected the 'Notify Me When in Stock' option... super excited now!

PS- I'm curious if there will be an almost ready to run version as well, I don't really need another transmitter, receiver, or even a battery.

Comment

I’m assuming this is the rebirth of the Graupner Titanic?? (thank god) ... is there any noticeable difference between them? Does this mean the Queen Mary 2 is also coming? I’ll buy if so))

tom

Comment

This will be my next buy when it is available ! Dai

Comment

I think the cargo ship that's got my Titanic in it, has struck an iceberg! OMG, it's mid January now, and my savings are burning a hole in my pocket!!! If it doesn't show up soon, I may have to buy a few jets on my list, and wait for the next batch to come out!
          Alpha's been off the radar for a little while...must be working 24/7 before the Chinese New Year! ...Happy New Year Alpha!

Comment

Late May...cool, then it's B-24 & big jet time! Looking forward to an update on how it's going to ship, such fragile handrails and rigging ...and the jerks who will deliver it to me

Comment

hi guys does anyone know when i can get the titanic in the uk..please ty

Comment

Don't know about the UK but it sounds like there are some parts supply issues check out the thread
                Military and Coast Guard RC Boats>Any updates on arrivals?
                over in the Military and Coast Guard section Supermoderator Tom dropped a note in there something to the effect of 2 months if they left the factory today and production is slowed due to ESC and materials slowdown.
                Good news is they already have orders in on a restock of everything already sold out. But ETA... Not so much.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jonlinde;n254299]I can't imagine how spectacular this version of the Titanic will look with interior lighting and smoke units for the four stacks.

Actually, only 3 of the stacks were for exhaust, the 4th was an air intake if I am correct. So, only put smoke in the first three. And I have been looking at those ultra sonic misters you can buy, i've seen others use them for smoke and they are quite impressive. I have been looking at getting the Billings Titanic, but this one has everything done, just may be the clincher!

Comment

Just wondering if there is any idea on availability of this ship?

Comment

Why does Bancroft use brushed motors rather than brushless? Cost or some other reason?

Comment

Last post was a year ago...Some kind of update might keep me interested. At the very least, update the website. It still says that the ETA is Fall of 2021.

Comment

I've been following this from the outside since its announcement but it seems the whole idea has been forgotten about. I'd be incredibly interested in purchasing this ship, but are we even going to get it? It's page hasn't been updated since last year and there has been no news surrounding it either. It's the only ship of its kind and I was super excited to hear about it.

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

Many things have been difficult to get produced and/ or to the warehouses. If there is something you really want to know about contact the CS rep for that company, in this case MotionRC.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                              Welcome to the forums.

Many things have been difficult to get produced and/ or to the warehouses. If there is something you really want to know about contact the CS rep for that company, in this case MotionRC.
                              Thank you, I understand that completely. I was more curious if there was any bit of information on it at all. I just sent an email reaching out to Motion to see if they have any information.

Comment

Off topic, 998? Ducati? I know in some countries the Honda RR was called a 998?

Comment

Off topic, 998? Ducati? I know in some countries the Honda RR was called a 998?
                                  Haha, I wish. It was a username I picked years ago and had to put a number so I just chose 998. I'm in the U.S. so its the Honda 1000RR here.
                                  Realistically I should've used my username based on my C6 Z06, but didn't think it'd make sense for this website lol. My instagram for the car is @lunarz06 if you're interested.

Comment

Did you just add the picture? I have a 09 Z51.

Comment

Did you just add the picture? I have a 09 Z51.
                                      Yes I did. Awesome!

Comment

Does anybody have pictures of this model with the super structure removed? I am curious what the inside looks like. Also any videos of it actually driving in the water?

Thanks, Scott K

Comment

How do I. Make my tactic 6 channel transmitter. Run both of my , crazy tug boat and my fletcher class destroyer and hopefully some day I’ll ad the Nimitz aircraft carrier and a couple of other economic tugs or do I need to buy a bigger transmitter other than my tactic 6 channel transmitter I’d like to be able to run all my credit boats and the many other tugs to purchase in the future battleship

Comment

Working...
                                          X