Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised by a huge ripple effect I hope all involved are well, toys can wait of course.

Comment

My wallet will be relieved....But I've been anxious to get the excavator. I guess it also depends on whether it had shipped before the virus broke out, or if the quarantines affected products being shipped out.

On other items made I've seen made in China, shipments seem to be delayed until March, which is only an extra month.

The whole thing is very sad and anxiety ridden though.

Comment

Hello,

Any more long term review?

Im on the fence between the huina 1592 and this one, since there are the same price( concidering the 1592 needed to be modded)

Also when you said part are easily availble, where are they? I cannot find them?

Also does anyone know if huina part can fit( aftermarket bucket etc)

Thanks!

Comment

Nobody has reviewed one yet because the pandemic has delayed them. I believe that last I looked it was showing a Sept arrival at the earliest.

Comment

Thanks for the answer.

Do you know if some parts or the huina (like the bucket) will fit?

Thanks

Comment

Sorry I really don't know. I am on the notify me list and plan to hit the buy button the moment it becomes available but at this point not much is known other than what Alpha has shared here as part of the announcement.

Comment

This popped today https://youtu.be/jVduwRKrdtM

I have one in order it suppose to ship , i think that was their last one availble for now. I hope it will ship, and it supposed to be shipped in 24/48h.. hoppefully it was true.

Comment

Wow...400 on Amazon...I will wait for motion to get theirs! Let us know how it looks when it arrives!

Comment

I had the confirmation from banggood this morning that they shipped it.

If there is no too much delay from canada post( which I highly doubt) i will receive it in 2-3 weeks.

I will post some feedback and picture when I will get it!!

Comment

I ordered one of these from Cheapdrones last week which has been despatched from China. The tracking info shows it is in the hands of GLS.

I'm in the UK by the way.

Comment

Its really awesome, and even more for the price

Comment

Well motion rc surely does not seem to have any luck in getting any. Glad to hear somebody has their hands on one!

Comment

I'm beginning to have doubts about having ordered this from Cheapdrones as it's now 13 days and according to the tracking it's still in China.

Anyone heard about cheapdrones.co.uk.

Comment

Well, my doubts look as if they were unnecessary as I've been informed by the ParcelForce tracking that my package has now reached the UK sorting depot so hopefully I'll have my excavator soon.

Comment

My WL excavator arrived today and it is lovely. Works a treat. By the way, it was the cheapest price on the net.

Comment

Can't, wait to get mine,.) All doe I had to go get 1 at banggood so hopefully it's the samething,,.) It's been passed the August time,,.(

Comment

Just to update on my previous port regarding the WL 16800 excavator.

After having had this model for a couple of months now I can say that it's quite awesome and I've no complaints about it.

However, five weeks ago I ordered a mains charger and spare battery from WL direct form them via their website and although they gave me a tracking number it appears from the carriers that it is still with WL. As I paid through Paypal I'm just going to claim a refund. WL do have a complete parts listing for this model if you search through their site.

For anyone who has this model already you are aware that this doesn't come with a log grabber and WL do not make one but I can confirm that the grabber for the Huina 1580 does fit this model as that's what I got.

Comment

Finally, they have arrived! Have one on the way to unbox and make some videos of. Stay tuned.

At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Too Many Hobbies View Post
                                        The trailer has shipped! It's $69 and can be found here. The only place I could find it. They have red too but it's $10 more for some reason.

https://www.outbacktoystore.com/1-16-Bruder-Fleigel
                                        Grateful for the tip. I bought it too.

Comment

I am pleading to purchase a WL 16800 as well. I even bought a Huina 1592, it is still a good low-cost excavator, but after doing a lot of research I understood that it wouldn't suit me, so I sold it and bought a Huina 1593 (it hasn't arrived yet), this one can if you buy the WL 16800. I am looking to purchase a second excavator and I was or still am in doubt between the Huina 580 and the WL 16800, already knowing the differences between them, however I believe that the WL 16800 will suit me.

Comment

Working...
                                          X