First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussion Thread: Huina C2P3000 1/10 Scale Forklift - RTR

Product Page: https://www.motionrc.com/collections...e-forklift-rtr
    1/10 Scale C2P3000 Forklift by Huina - RTR - HUA1577-001

Product Availability: The estimated time of arrival (ETA) for this product is mid-February, 2020. Please click the "Notify Me When Back In Stock" button above to receive an email notification when the product is available for purchase.

With a 6lbs lifting capacity, Huina's 1/10 scale Forklift adds an exciting element to your RC Construction work site! Featuring sturdy construction with die-cast metal and molded plastic parts, this Forklift uses a metal pulley system and electric motors to operate just like a real forklift. Huina's 1/10 scale forklift is in scale with popular aircraft from Motion RC including the Freewing 80mm A-10 Warthog. This realistic forklift is also designed to pull the Huina 1/10 scale Flatbed Trailer (link) to expand its cargo hauling capacity. Precise proportional 2.4Ghz control makes this forklift both easy to operate and fun to drive. Let's get to work!

Visit the Official Huina C2P3000 1/10 Scale Forklift Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
    Ready to Run (RTR) Convenience

Zero assembly is required, simply add 4 AA batteries to the radio and charge the included main battery to begin driving!

Die-Cast Metal and Molded ABS Plastic

Durable, detailed, and fully painted, the C2P3000 Forklift arrives ready for work!
    Fully Operational!

Lift cargo weighing up to 6 lbs with the Forklift’s motorized pulley system and adjustable guide rails. The pulley system is designed to simulate full-size Forklifts.
    Easy to Drive

Quickly master driving in all directions and hoisting cargo with intuitive controls.
    Large Scale

1/10 scale makes this large size Forklift with similarly scaled vehicles and aircraft also available at Motion RC.
    2.4GHz Control

Modern 2.4ghz radio enables controlling the Forklift up to 100 feet away, and operating the Forklift with more than 25 other RC vehicles without any signal interference. All the forklift’s functions are accessible directly from the radio controller.
    Optional Accessory

Haul more equipment or tow another vehicle with our optional TR110 Flatbed Trailer (sold separately).
    FEATURES:

• Ready To Run (RTR) convenience. No assembly required!
    • Detailed Die-Cast Metal and ABS Plastic parts for exceptional realism
    • Fully operational
    • Easy to operate
    • Reliable and well constructed
    • Excellent service and support from Motion RC
    INCLUDES:

• Huina C2P3000 1/10 Scale Forklift - RTR
    • 2.4GHz radio transmitter
    • 2S 7.4V 1500mAh Li-ion battery
    • USB charger
    • Complete instruction manual
    REQUIRES:

• 4x AA batteries for 2.4GHz radio transmitter
    PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:

AGE LEVEL : 14 AND UP
    SKILL LEVEL : BEGINNER
    BUILD TIME : NONE
    Scale 1:10
    Length 45cm
    Width N/A
    Height N/A
    Weight 6lbs
    Body Material Metal / Plastic
    Chassis Material Metal / Plastic
    Track Material N/A
    Motors 380 Brushed Motors
    House Rotation N/A
    Lights Yes
    Sound Yes
    Exhaust Effect No
    Required Battery 2S 7.4V 1500mAh (included)
    Required Radio 7 Channel (included)
    Skill Level Beginner
    Build Time None
    Operating Time 20-30 Minutes
    Recommended Environment Indoor
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

I'll be honest...I'm not sure why Huina made a forklift or a cement mixer.

I wish they made a quality heavy tracked bulldozer of the same quality of the excavator. Would probably be their best seller. I would buy one the second it came out. I have the wheeled front loader and though the bucket is very strong, there is not a lot of torque in the wheels. It can lift a lot, but can't push much. A Bulldozer would be amazing.

I am buying the excavator and dump truck the second you get them in! I'm anxious for the V4!

I hope this is the sign of some really good stuff coming from Huina in the future! I'm happy to see MRC carry this new line of vehicles!

Comment

I’m suspecting this will be the one people try to convert to a tug

Comment

I am shopping for a forklift that is roughly the scale of this Huina model. I see many copies of it, under different labels and wonder if any actually have proportional speed and steering. I am really puzzled why they put so much effort into making a really nice forklift, and then didn't spend the few dollars necessary to give it proportional control. It is pretty hard to make it work well, and I am sure it is a lot of frustration for anyone.

I recently purchased what looks like an absolutely identical model from an Amazon provider,
        Top Race Jumbo Remote Control Forklift- (TR-216) I had asked if there is proportional speed/steering control. One user said yes, another said no. And I am sure the one who said yes, really understood what I was asking, as he said that if you push the forward stick further, it will go faster. I had hoped that the various vendors make their own variation, and perhaps some have proportional control. But the one I received did not.

Any ideas about where to find a similarly sized RC forklift that has proportional controls? Note that I am wanting something complete in the box, like this unit. Though, I am OK with couple of hours of work putting something together. The total price can't be substantially more than this Huina model.

-Joe

Comment

Ok so why did they make a 1/10 scale forklift with everything else 1/14 scale? (Rhetorical). What I’m hopping to see is if MRC can help us in the states get our hands on some good quality Hydraulic construction equipment. I would like to see a 1/14 scale fork lift to use with my tamiya semi and other 1/14 scale construction equipment. This Huina equipment is great especially for the price but I would like to see more options as well. The only other place I have found good equipment is rc4wd and they charge outrageous shipping fees and won’t take credit card. Found a great dozer and even willing to put out $2,200 but the extra $300 shipping and not being able to use a credit card puts me out. Alpha- what are your thoughts? Is MRC going to be expanding this construction equipment lineup?

Comment

Originally posted by cadcoke5 View Post
            I am shopping for a forklift that is roughly the scale of this Huina model. I see many copies of it, under different labels and wonder if any actually have proportional speed and steering. I am really puzzled why they put so much effort into making a really nice forklift, and then didn't spend the few dollars necessary to give it proportional control. It is pretty hard to make it work well, and I am sure it is a lot of frustration for anyone.

I recently purchased what looks like an absolutely identical model from an Amazon provider,
            Top Race Jumbo Remote Control Forklift- (TR-216) I had asked if there is proportional speed/steering control. One user said yes, another said no. And I am sure the one who said yes, really understood what I was asking, as he said that if you push the forward stick further, it will go faster. I had hoped that the various vendors make their own variation, and perhaps some have proportional control. But the one I received did not.

Any ideas about where to find a similarly sized RC forklift that has proportional controls? Note that I am wanting something complete in the box, like this unit. Though, I am OK with couple of hours of work putting something together. The total price can't be substantially more than this Huina model.

-Joe
            Joe,
            No the Huina or similar models are not proportional at all. I too have the Top Race version (2) I have converted one to full R/C and in the process of converting the other. I used a regular rock crawler steering servo for steering, a 30 amp w/o brake ESC for the lift mechanism, a Quickrun 1060 esc for the drive motor and Flysky 6 channel radio.

Comment

Got my forklift the other day and found that it came with 400mah NiCd battery; however, the product page listed a 1500 mah Li-ion 2S battery. Contacted Motion about it and said the website was incorrect and they changed it. Was very disappointed with the battery. They wouldn't let me leave a review on the website.

Comment

Quite an exciting model, I would be interested to read reviews based on practical use.

Comment

Quite an exciting model, I would be interested to read reviews based on practical use. Unfortunately, I can not afford to buy a forklift, so if necessary, I rent here anguslifttrucks.co.uk and not for nothing. This company gives a wide range of forklifts. I am sure that you can find what is right for you. Renting is quite a sensible decision since I rarely use a forklift. Moreover, I can try a variety of models. And in the future to buy one that I liked in practical use.

Comment

Working...
                  X