Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official XK 1/14 Scale 14600 Dump Truck RTR Thread

1/14 Scale Dump Truck from XK Innovations - RTR - WLT-14600

The XK 14600 1/14 scale Dump Truck is 10.5 pounds of die-cast and molded plastic parts providing the perfect balance between stability, safety, and cost. With realistic articulation and reliable 2.4Ghz proportional controls, the XK Innovations 14600 dump truck is a truly hobby-grade machine suitable for all ages 14 and up. This easy to use dump truck requires zero assembly out of the box and features lights and sound. Backed my Motion RC's excellent technical support and a wide range of spare parts, we have what it takes to keep you on the job site.

Fully Functional

The fully functional dump truck allows you to load and unload various materials.
    LED Lighting

The LED lighting really enhances the scale appeal of this dump truck.
    Safe For All Ages

This 1/14 scale dump truck is safe for all ages young and older alike.
    1/14 Scale

The 1/14 scale size provides impressive presence and performance.
    Detailed and Fully Featured

Sharply molded details, functioning LED lights and realistic sounds deliver a satisfying realistic experience as a desktop display and a functioning 1/14 scale RC vehicle.
    Ready To Run

Zero assembly is required, simply add 4 AA batteries to the radio and charge the included main battery to begin!
    Features:
    • Hopper moves up and down like the full scale
    • Sound effects and Day Bright LED lights for added realism
    • Powerful brushed motor offers stable and sufficient power
    Includes:
    • XK 14600 1/14 Scale Dump Truck - RTR
    • 2.4GHz radio transmitter
    • 2S 7.4V 1200mAh Li-ion battery
    • USB charger
    • Complete instruction manual
    Requires:Product Specifications:

AGE LEVEL :14 and up
    SKILL LEVEL :beginner
    BUILD TIME :none
    Scale 1/14
    Length 44.5cm / 17.5in
    Width 17.5cm / 6.8in
    Height 15.5cm / 6.1in
    Weight 2933g / 103.4oz
    Body Material Metal / Plastic
    Chassis Material Metal / Plastic
    Track Material N/A
    Motors 370 Brushed Motor
    House Rotation N/A
    Lights Yes
    Sound Yes
    Exhaust Effect N/A
    Required Battery 2S 7.4V 1200mAh (included)
    Required Radio 4 Channel (included)
    Skill Level Beginner
    Build Time None
    Operating Time 30-45 Minutes
    Recommended Environment Indoor / Outdoor
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

This truck looks attractive, but it's not suitable for my job. I've been working on a truck for a few years now and transport goods over long distances domestically. I used to work on my dad's truck, but after the truck's engine broke down, I decided to buy a new truck because engine repairs are very expensive. I didn't have enough money for a showroom truck, so I looked at Used Trucks for Sale and was able to find a great truck at an affordable price. Now I feel safe while driving.

Comment

This truck looks very good and seems comfortable for certain trades, not mine. I wanted to be a truck driver at some company for a long time. Most of all, I wanted to be on Amazon, but I didn't know the right steps. I found it too difficult to become a carrier for Amazon Relay until I found a step-by-step explained amazon relay insurance requirements. Then everything became clearer. I started doing according to these requirements, and everything was fulfilled. But I would very much like to drive another more comfortable truck, but maybe this wish will be fulfilled in time.

Comment

Buyer Beware!
        I bought a front loader (WLT-14800) and the unit battery came with a XT30 connector. I ordered the dump truck (WLT-14600) and 2 extra batteries. I ordered the extra batteries thinking I would have spares to run the models longer. However, the battery that came with the dump truck has a different connector. Both models are made by the same company. Who’s the Einstein that decided to change the battery connector on models that most likely will be used side by side?
        Thanks for the inconvenience!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenram View Post
          Buyer Beware!
          I bought a front loader (WLT-14800) and the unit battery came with a XT30 connector. I ordered the dump truck (WLT-14600) and 2 extra batteries. I ordered the extra batteries thinking I would have spares to run the models longer. However, the battery that came with the dump truck has a different connector. Both models are made by the same company. Who’s the Einstein that decided to change the battery connector on models that most likely will be used side by side?
          Thanks for the inconvenience!
          Mine came the same way, I find it no big deal really, they may have been manufactured different times and have been updated, these things happen, for me I will just solder up a new connector so they all match.

Comment

I have the Excavator, loader and the dump truck, these things are so much fun playing in the dirt like a kid again, fun enough to overlook the connector

Comment

Anyone have problems with the XK-14800 Front Loader? My steering stopped working. Motion RC is bolwing me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenram View Post
                Anyone have problems with the XK-14800 Front Loader? My steering stopped working. Motion RC is bolwing me off.
                Oh no way, I hope mine don't quit, I have only used it one battery I think, then my guys when on strike..

Hope MRC will take care of it for you but it may be too late past the purchase date??

Comment

Working...
                X