X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by karltrek View Post
    I sent them an email. I don’t blame Motion. It’s definitely a Heng Long issue.
    Karltreck, any updates on your issue with this? Learning a lot of stuff; I don't even have a Tank yet lol......Looking to buy the HL Pro-Edition M1A2 when it comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellcat 7 View Post

Karltreck, any updates on your issue with this? Learning a lot of stuff; I don't even have a Tank yet lol......Looking to buy the HL Pro-Edition M1A2 when it comes in.
      Motion was not going to do anything. But that is OK. It's still a metal gearbox. I just told them that they need to tell people that some tanks do not come with "Steel" gearbox.

Comment

Originally posted by karltrek View Post

Motion was not going to do anything. But that is OK. It's still a metal gearbox. I just told them that they need to tell people that some tanks do not come with "Steel" gearbox.
        Thank you for your reply.

Comment

(I'm bored!) Ever wonder what was inside a Heng Long battery case? One of mine died, so I dissected it:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2358.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	166.0 KB
ID:	342410

It's an INR18650 H, 7.4V, 1800mah, 13.32WH pack.

One could easily pop off the black cases. There'd then be more room for the connector and balance taps in the tank.
          Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Thanks for doing that but both Toucan and Motion RC have always said it's the same 1800 Lion just in a case...

Comment

Yes, it had been said before but it's always fun to see for oneself, and share.
              Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

I take the hard case off them to fit them in the T 90 and others that have a small battery compartment
                I run the HL batteries till they die and to hand out to others when we battle

Comment

Russian T-90 battery options

What is the maximum dimension size for a battery to fit into the Russian T-90 tank battery compartment?
                  Can you use both Li-ion and LiPo 2S 7.4V type batteries with the XT 60 connector for powering the tank?
                  Specifically, would the RDQ Series 7.4V 2S 5000mAh 5C TX16S Compatible LiPo Battery - XT60 or the NHX RC 2S 7.6V 5200mAh 150C HV + Graphene Shorty LiPo Battery w/5mm Bullets / XT60 work well in this tank?
                  https://www.racedayquads.com/product...o-battery-xt60

https://nitrohobbies.com/nhx9003xt60/

Comment

Working...
                  X