X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T90 Metal Tank Track Compatibility

Does it require a different drive sprockets or idler wheels for using either types of the metal tracks available for use on the T90? Specifically, the metal tracks with dual linkages and the metal tracks with single linkages. I received a message back when I inquired about the Mato dual linkage metal tracks that it was required to use their drive/idler wheels due that they may not be compatible with other brands. Can someone experienced give an explanation as to if this is false or true? Also, is there any issues with using the drive sprockets that have the anti-slip rings installed using metal tracks?

Originally posted by cmdrcody View Post
    Does it require a different drive sprockets or idler wheels for using either types of the metal tracks available for use on the T90? Specifically, the metal tracks with dual linkages and the metal tracks with single linkages. I received a message back when I inquired about the Mato dual linkage metal tracks that it was required to use their drive/idler wheels due that they may not be compatible with other brands. Can someone experienced give an explanation as to if this is false or true? Also, is there any issues with using the drive sprockets that have the anti-slip rings installed using metal tracks?
    I think some of the metal tracks are 1.5mm-2mm wider than the plastic tracks. I’ve not experienced this myself. Mine are single pin tracks, and work with a pair of aftermarket sprockets that have anti-slip rings. The only time it detracts is if there is a build up of grass in the sprocket.

Comment

Mato metal track most often requires their sprocket on most tanks.
      RC tank parts and accessories I make
      www.RichardSJohnson.net/id28.html

Comment

Does anybody notice that I posted the original thread nearly a year ago. It's all past history!

Comment

Originally posted by cmdrcody View Post
          Does anybody notice that I posted the original thread nearly a year ago. It's all past history!
          There was a spammer that brought a bunch of threads up this morning.

Comment

I sent a message to the site moderator, Elbee, about it early this morning about those two persons, "guest" and "UnknownStranger".
            He'll take care of it.

Comment

Working...
            X