X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 230S V2 wonít get out of stability mode

Just got a V2 and all three flight modes are in stability mode. I have a G1 DX18. On the monitor the gear channel is +100 in normal, 0 in fm1, and -100 in fm2. When I press ďIĒ for panic it goes to +150. However, no matter what mode Iím in the heli is bank limited and self leveling. Iím a pretty experienced radio programmer and Iíve walked through my setup with a Horizon tech and everything checks out. Any ideas?

Plug into the other channel involved in the mixing. (assuming you used 2 channels)
    FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Figured out my problem. Even though itís not mentioned in the manual, AX2 still triggers a bailout mode like in the V1. My radio defaults AX2 to switch E. I flipped the switch and Voila! Iím in agility mode. I went back and set AX2 to INH so I wonít have to remember to flip the switch.

Comment

Glad you figured it out. I love mine. Had a mcpx, couple of nanocps,blade 450x (that i was too intimidated to fly agressive). This 230s V2 is so confidence inspiring. Bail out function works well. I wish i had this years ago.
        Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

Very cool glad you got it!

Comment

Working...
          X