Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roban!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roban!

So glad you guys will be distributing Roban scale helis. Hope you will be stocking spares. I’m always in need of new door hinges (which can be a bit fragile) for my 800 size MD500.

We will be stocking spare parts, bodies, full ARFs, and all the electronics needed to complete each helicopter. Once we have everything online (early 2018), if there is a specific part that you don't see, please contact our customer service department and we'll be happy to special order the item.

Comment

Very cool to see your now going to be
      distributing
      Roban.

Comment

Oh boy, I will be spending even more money now.....................:):)

Comment

Now if Roban would fix scale outlines of that UH-1 800 size :Thinking:

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post
            We will be stocking spare parts, bodies, full ARFs, and all the electronics needed to complete each helicopter. Once we have everything online (early 2018), if there is a specific part that you don't see, please contact our customer service department and we'll be happy to special order the item.
            What happen to stocking parts, can't even get a simple thing as a front windshield for my Little Bird?
            I did contact your CSD, but no luck.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post

What happen to stocking parts, can't even get a simple thing as a front windshield for my Little Bird?
              I did contact your CSD, but no luck.
              Please PM me the details of what you are looking for (which model, what exact part) and I will make sure the purchasing team adds the part to our next Roban order. Please note that current lead times for Roban helicopters and parts can be as long as several months, We are working with Roban and its suppliers to help reduce those lead times; we appreciate your patience as we work to optimize processes.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post

Please PM me the details of what you are looking for (which model, what exact part) and I will make sure the purchasing team adds the part to our next Roban order. Please note that current lead times for Roban helicopters and parts can be as long as several months, We are working with Roban and its suppliers to help reduce those lead times; we appreciate your patience as we work to optimize processes.
                Oh okay, glad to hear we still have some hope on parts issues, I just need the front winshield for my 800 AH-6 Little Bird for now, the guy I got it from knocked a hole in it so I wanted to make it look nice again. Thanks for the report and I'm already looking to build another big 800 size scale Huey or the 700 Apache. If there is hope for parts then I will go ahead with a purchase.

Comment

I have contacted Roban directly for assistance and found them to be very receptive and open to suggestions to make their scale fuselages even better.
                  I love their 800 Huey but the nose especially needs some tweeking and hopefully they will come out with a version 2 with some needed minor improvements.
                  Roy Mayoral

Comment

Originally posted by Heli143 View Post
                    I have contacted Roban directly for assistance and found them to be very receptive and open to suggestions to make their scale fuselages even better.
                    I love their 800 Huey but the nose especially needs some tweeking and hopefully they will come out with a version 2 with some needed minor improvements.
                    Welcome to the forum! Would love to see a version 2 of the big UH-1D as well. With some scale tweaking, I'd bet that it would be a big seller!

Comment

Thank you for the welcome!
                      Yep, I'm keeping my eyes open for a V2 800 Huey and fingers crossed for a nice Chinook!
                      Roy Mayoral

Comment

Working...
                      X