You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motion RC Named Exclusive North American Distributor for Roban Model International

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFandL View Post
    That 700 size AH1 Cobra flies very well!! Also the 700 size UH60, hope Motion is going to stock the upgrade parts .

I'll add that the new 800 size scale bodies need some scale love. the UH1 looks very bad in the scale outline and that just one of the 800 size that needs some love.(Reworking of scale outline)
    Good to know! I agree completely on the 800 UH-1 and OH-6. Both could use a case of some scale tweaking. The 800 Bell 222 looks really sweet though.

Comment

I want that UH-1 but not how it looks right now also the OH-6 would be cool to buy if they fix the scale, yes the 222 is done up very nice.

Comment

Hey Motion RC,

Metal Gear upgrade for the 600 size UH-1, UH60, and Tiger kits?

Are you going to stock this upgrade?

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post
          Get ready for the next big thing in scale RC! Motion RC and Roban Model International are very excited to announce a new partnership together, pairing the industry leading customer support of Motion RC with the world-class craftsmanship of Roban Model International. Motion RC is now the exclusive North American Distributor for Roban Model International, including their amazing line of Super Scale Series fiberglass helicopter ARFs. Motion RC will be adding more and more Roban products to its website throughout this season. In the meantime, if you want to order a Roban product that is not on Motion RC's website yet, please contact Motion RC's customer support team at 224-633-9090, via chat, or online at www.motionrc.com and they will be happy to setup a special order. Every Roban product is available to be ordered through Motion RC today and is backed my Motion RC's warranty and support teams. Let's take to the skies together!
          HELP!!! I'm in need of 470 size "compactor" mechanics for a ROBAN superscale 470 size AS350

Comment

Guys, if you have any requests for specific Roban products/parts you need to contact Motion RC via their website. Hobby Squawk is an open community for all vendors and all products, and it is a great place to get help from the other community members. But, if you have a specific question or need help with a product carried by Motion RC, it is always best to contact them through their company website.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post
              Guys, if you have any requests for specific Roban products/parts you need to contact Motion RC via their website. Hobby Squawk is an open community for all vendors and all products, and it is a great place to get help from the other community members. But, if you have a specific question or need help with a product carried by Motion RC, it is always best to contact them through their company website.
              I was under the impression from YOUR post that you were associated with them and that the whole purpose of these forums was to share info inside our little community and I was looking for help in making direct contact with ANYONE who could get me the parts I need for a heli that has been discontinued for over 2 years and no one worldwide has parts on any website. NO WORRIES just got off the phone with ED at Motion and he had all of my parts (slightly used) and he threw in MUCH more for a fraction of the original price.

Comment

Working...
              X