You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s going on Hobby Squawk. Let me introduce myself.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s going on Hobby Squawk. Let me introduce myself.

What’s going on guys figure I would introduce myself. My name is Chris Reibert, I’m 37 years old and I've been flying RC for the past 31 years. I started back in the early 80's with model rockets and control line airplanes. In the summer of 1986 for my 6th birthday my grandfather (Papa) gave me my first nitro R/C plane. He used to take me to the field with him every weekend. I was an eager boy who asked a lot of questions and soaked everything up like a sponge. I quickly soloed the following year and the rest is history. Flying is in my blood and has been a major part of my life as its not just a hobby for me it has been my Lifelong Passion.

I got into model helicopters in the early 90s with Lite Machines 110 I bought from Ray Stacy and have been hooked ever since. I really enjoy big air smooth 3D and I put on demos at all the local helicopter and airplane events in Upstate New York throughout the flying season. I continue to strive to learn new moves and I am proficient in all aspects of the hobby. I tend to bring both helis and planes/jets with me out to the field when I fly. Nothing beats flying an airplane like a helicopter.

I used to write reviews for RC Heli Pilot and FLY RC Magazines before the magazine closed. I'm always working on build reviews, build guides and videos for my RC pages. I started my hobby pages to be able to connect with my followers on a more personal level and try help as many people as I can in the hobby without the politics of big forums. (Looking forward to this forum without nazi mods and trolls). I feel it's my job as an ambassador to the hobby to guide people in the correct direction to lessen first time hobby stress.

My current sponsors who have been a great support to me in the hobby include Synergy Helis, Rail Blades, Scorpion Power Systems, Pulse Batteries, Castle Creations, MKS Servos and Mikado Vbar Control Radios.

My current heli fleet Includes:

Synergy E5
    Synergy E5s
    Synergy E5ss
    Synergy 516

I took over as the Contest Director for the Northeast Model Helicopter Jamboree 4 years ago to keep our club tradition going. The event is held in upstate Macedon, NY just 20 min east of the city of Rochester. Our show is a fun laid back 3 day event that hosts nearly 100 pilots from all over the United States. Great people, great food, fireworks and more.

Here are my RC related pages I started to help fellow modelers in our hobby and ensure our hobby prospers and grows.
    Feel free to hit me up with any heli related questions. Here to help!

-Chris

Helicopter Webpage

www.3DandScaleRChelicopters.com

Helicopter Facebook Page

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Youtube Channel

I have been in the hobby since I was just six years old back in 1986 when I started flying planks. I got into helicopters in the mid 1990's. I've built and flown over 80 different helicopters and keeps growing. They ranged from co-axial, fixed pitch, collective pitch, scale to full 3D beasts. Once you set foot in this hobby it's an addiction that never gets old with the rapidly changing technology. Not only will you advance in knowledge in the hobby but the people you meet along the way and the friendships you make are Priceless. Thank you for taking the time to view and subscribe to my channel. It take 1000's of hours to do my builds, reviews, and videos. I do it for the love of the hobby and help fellow modelers. Enjoy -Chris Reibert

Instagram Page

1,673 Followers, 101 Following, 3,900 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Chris Reibert (@chrisreibert)

Podcast Webpage

www.freefallrcpodcast.com

CR Aerial Photography Webpage

CR Aerial Photography Instagram Page

CR Aerial Photography Facebook Page

Welcome to Hobby Squawk Chris!
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Welcome to the Hobby Squawk community Chris! Awesome to have someone with your level of experience here.

Comment

ROFl, Someone know all about helicrack!!!!!

Welcome to the community Chris

Comment

Working...
        X