Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed, I really like that thing!

Comment

that is really nice. I'm working on a 500 ec135, it will be a while before it flys though.

Comment

Originally posted by propbender View Post
        that is really nice. I'm working on a 500 ec135, it will be a while before it flys though.
        Thanks! Good luck on the 135 build, feel free to post a build thread so we can see it come along. Are you going to be going for the full fenestron tail?

Comment

Yes fenestron tail would be cool

Comment

I would like to go fenestron but the price for me is out of reach. it would be really cool though. I have test flown the ec135 with a two blade rotor, but it just needs a four blade head. it would defiantly look better and would probably handle better. I'm an older retired guy. I got in helies back in 96 mainly because there is no place to fly fixed wing near where I live. I have a very large yard with enough room to fly helicopters in. I only fly sport scale but I have a lot of respect for modelers who have the skill to bring out the best in their models. That uh-1 is going to be a beauty. good work and thanks for sharing.

Comment

One step at a time and before you know it you will have the skills

Comment

Thought I’d add a few photos from last weekend. Lee Ray took these at Warbirds Over JSC and I love how they turned out!

Comment

Love the 'nose-on' shot - really nice detail and overall finish DD.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclone 7 View Post
                    Love the 'nose-on' shot - really nice detail and overall finish DD.
                    Thanks Cyclone! It's quickly becoming one of my favorites to fly, handled some nasty wind without any issues that was keeping most of the fixed wings on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                      Thought I’d add a few photos from last weekend. Lee Ray took these at Warbirds Over JSC and I love how they turned out!

Wow! I give that one an 11!

Comment

Originally posted by CarToon View Post

Wow! I give that one an 11!
                        Thanks CarToon! It’s still one of my favorites to fly! Now fully equipped with door gunners as well. Also, here is a video that Lee Ray took of it flying at the Bomber Field Warbird event in July.

Comment

Ugh, that bird of yours is Gor.GEEE.Ous, DeltaDart! Always coming back to look at these photos. Hats off to Lee, too!
                          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                            Ugh, that bird of yours is Gor.GEEE.Ous, DeltaDart! Always coming back to look at these photos. Hats off to Lee, too!
                            Thanks Alpha! He definitely did an awesome job with both the photos and video! Also forgot to mention that this machine took 1st Place this year in the Helicopter category of the Texas Scale Championships. Can’t wait to enter its bigger brother, the 600 UH-1N in next years contest.

Comment

Got to do some flying with an RC PBR out on the lake this afternoon, and managed to get a few photos. Providing air support to the brown water Navy!

Comment

THAT is really cool! Looks almost like the real thing!

Comment

Originally posted by CarToon View Post
                                  THAT is really cool! Looks almost like the real thing!
                                  Thanks Cartoon! Was a lot of fun flying with the boat!

Comment

Nice!!!! Just too much fun!!! Merry Christmas all!!!

Comment

Outstanding job!!

Comment

Welcome Propbender!!!! Glad you are here on the Squawk!!! Not old, just experienced bro!!! Blessings! Jerry

Comment

Got some shots of the Huey flying yesterday. Was lots of fun flying and couldn’t have asked for better weather.

Comment

Working...
                                          X