X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walkera Super CP

Can someone tell me all of the correct pitch settings I should have for my super cp? When I give it full throttle it rises really slowly but it descends really quickly like it should. This makes it difficult to flip over and fly it inverted. I'm still relatively new to setting up helicopters and I think it might have something to do with that

RE: Walkera Super CP

Originally posted by Felix the cat' dateline='1424383265
    It seems you have un-equal pitch ranges on positive and negative collective.

Set up a linear diagonal  pitch curve and insert your servo arms  90° at mid-stick in relation to your main shaft.

From here on you level your swashplate and adjust endpoints and links 'till the desired low, mid and high
    pitch ranges are set.  Which are usually -12, 0,+12 respectively.  Doing it this way you avoid repeating the mechanical setup as your skills progress .  Once set to -12 to +12 you cant tone down / "tame" your curves by changing the pitch curve on the radio,  a good start-up curve is -5 to +10. However if you are into inverted, then leave at -12 +12. 

The most important detail is to have zero degrees of pitch and mid stick, this should give you equal travel for positive and negative.  Then adjust your curves to taste.  BTW, it should be light on the skids or hovering at mid-stick.

Hope  this helps some.

Comment

Working...
    X