X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
    We're encouraged to see there's so much anticipation for these helos, the UH1 in particular. I think Ride of the Valkyries plays in all our heads whenever we see one of those birds. Buh Buhbuh Baah Bah, Buh Buhbuh Baaaaaah Bah....

We've got lots going on in the background, as Tom mentioned earlier. As is always our primary focus, we're careful to take the time necessary to get things right before we make any product available for purchase on our website, especially one as intricate and complex as a fiberglass bodied gyro stabilized sport scale helicopter. Our priority is that when any new product is made available for purchase, you'd agree your wait was well worth it and your money well spent.

All in good time, friends, all in good time.

While we continue with our final preparations, we've always been working with a core group of hobbyists to begin creating economical scale 3DP add-ons for all six of these upcoming 450 sized helicopters. Cosmetics, lights, etc. The big 800 size scalers shouldn't get to have all the fun!

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20180907_143256.jpg Views:	1 Size:	102.7 KB ID:	150480
    Well, as far as the Huey's concerned, you guy's would beat the last one made near that size on a bad day. I hear the Blade one pretty much shook itself apart. Now as far as the Airwolf, those were Walkera birds, so the standard's higher than Blade's.

Comment

Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

Well I'm beginning to think it's going to be longer than I anticipated, so you better get out the lawn implements before a citation eats up you helo cash.
      Im just more worried about charlie lurking in the grass

Comment

Originally posted by Grady.c View Post

Im just more worried about charlie lurking in the grass
        Well maybe you need to tell your neighbor to keep their cat out of your yard.

Comment

Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

Well maybe you need to tell your neighbor to keep their cat out of your yard.
          He liked the small one, not once its big brother comes from motion.

Comment

I wonder how much of this program is getting setback due to weather preventing QC flights?

Comment

I wonder if there will be options on flight gear? Servo's, controller's, ect?

Comment

Originally posted by JFandL View Post
                I wonder if there will be options on flight gear? Servo's, controller's, ect?
                I'm wondering if I'll have an Airwolf to put under the Christmas tree THIS year.

Comment

Working...
                X