Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TICK...TOCK...TICK...TOCK

Comment

This question is for the Motion RC guys.

Can these heli's be flown in non-self-leveling (acro) mode, and if so, can the modes be selected in flight?

SuperDave

Comment

I have a feeling that nothing's going to happen on this and some other fronts until September 1st when the Christmas shopping season unofficially begins.

Comment

As far as the OH-6 I really hope they make a sand of green version.

Comment

T minus 15 days and counting.

Comment

I can't provide too much info yet. We're doing some final testing and waiting on spare parts and inventory to arrive. We're super excited about these but want to be 100% sure all our ducks are in a row.

Comment

13 days until September 1st. The length of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Comment

Tom. I want to thank you and your crew again for the the product development you do, the quality of the product and the outstanding customer service. Do you have a retail price available yet? Can the bank limit be switched off? Will i get a pony named "Mr snuggels" for my birthday? Are there different rates of bank limit? Retail price is what i am most interested in. I have some cash put aside and and an empty slot in the hobby room. If you cant help with the pony....i understand.
                  Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

I don't have a retail price yet. We'll know more in a couple weeks. There is a lot going on behind the scenes right now.

Comment

Roger that. Thanks the response. I will keep that spot open.....And keep hope alive for mr snuggles.
                      Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

I'm hoping that next week I'll be able to order my Airwolf.

Comment

(FOrTaNaTe sOn IntEnSiFIes)

Comment

I'm ready for the A-109 and maybe the AS 350. Hurry up, guys!

SuperDave

Comment

Well, it's September, so where's my Admiral brand Airwolf?

Comment

Huey Huey huey

Comment

Originally posted by Grady.c View Post
                                  Huey Huey huey
                                  If you get three of them you can call them Huey, Lewie, and Dewie.:Cool:

Comment

I bought flight of the Valkyries in anticipation, my backyard is looking remarkably similar to Vietnam.

Comment

Originally posted by Grady.c View Post
                                      I bought flight of the Valkyries in anticipation, my backyard is looking remarkably similar to Vietnam.
                                      Well I'm beginning to think it's going to be longer than I anticipated, so you better get out the lawn implements before a citation eats up you helo cash.

Comment

I was going for the Huey, never had a Huey so I thought it would be a good one to get but now I don't know if and when they wIll get here? Anyone know??

Comment

We're encouraged to see there's so much anticipation for these helos, the UH1 in particular. I think Ride of the Valkyries plays in all our heads whenever we see one of those birds. Buh Buhbuh Baah Bah, Buh Buhbuh Baaaaaah Bah....

We've got lots going on in the background, as Tom mentioned earlier. As is always our primary focus, we're careful to take the time necessary to get things right before we make any product available for purchase on our website, especially one as intricate and complex as a fiberglass bodied gyro stabilized sport scale helicopter. Our priority is that when any new product is made available for purchase, you'd agree your wait was well worth it and your money well spent.

All in good time, friends, all in good time.

While we continue with our final preparations, we've always been working with a core group of hobbyists to begin creating economical scale 3DP add-ons for all six of these upcoming 450 sized helicopters. Cosmetics, lights, etc. The big 800 size scalers shouldn't get to have all the fun!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180907_143256.jpg Views:	1 Size:	102.7 KB ID:	150480
                                          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Working...
                                          X