X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scale Fuse for 360 Trio?

I got back into flying heli's about a year ago and am convinced that 3D flying just doesn't excite me like it used to. I have a 360 Trio that is an OK heli but before I think about selling it I am considering converting it into something scale. Has anyone had any experience with doing anything fun to one of these without having to re-engineer the frame, tail, etc?

I appreciate any input and thanks!!

No other Scale fuselage will accomodate the 360 unless hi mod can be done...but too much work.

Comment

Eawings is correct, it would require lots of work, unfortunately. Scale bodies simply weren't designed with the Trio in mind, especially if you wanted to avoid frame modifications.
      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

I appreciate it. That's kinda what I was figuring.

Comment

Originally posted by icepirate3 View Post
          I got back into flying heli's about a year ago and am convinced that 3D flying just doesn't excite me like it used to. I have a 360 Trio that is an OK heli but before I think about selling it I am considering converting it into something scale. Has anyone had any experience with doing anything fun to one of these without having to re-engineer the frame, tail, etc?

I appreciate any input and thanks!!
          I recently bought out everything that RCAerodyne had left (600 and smaller) and have a few fuselages left. If you are still looking for a fuselage for your Trio I don't see why you couldn't fit it into a 500 size AS350 with minimal effort by shortening the fuselage tail slightly. (I'm currently building one myself using a FORZA 450 Trio with 360 blades) Here is a link to what I have: https://www.ebay.com/itm/254056139975

Comment

Originally posted by JDLightnin' View Post

I recently bought out everything that RCAerodyne had left (600 and smaller) and have a few fuselages left. If you are still looking for a fuselage for your Trio I don't see why you couldn't fit it into a 500 size AS350 with minimal effort by shortening the fuselage tail slightly. (I'm currently building one myself using a FORZA 450 Trio with 360 blades) Here is a link to what I have: https://www.ebay.com/itm/254056139975
            That looks nice and was about to put it in the cart but can't do $50 to ship. I appreciate it though!

Comment

That looks nice and was about to put it in the cart but can't do $50 to ship. I appreciate it though!
              WHERE are you located? I could probably do a lot better for you, like half that!

Comment

If you want one you can go ahead and buy it then request invoice and I will adjust to actual shipping charges. Thanks

Comment

Just ordered. I may make a page with the conversion once I get time to get started on it. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by JDLightnin' View Post

Wow, did you get everything or just bodies?

Comment

Originally posted by JFandL View Post

Wow, did you get everything or just bodies?
                      Just the 450-600 size fuselages that he had

Comment

Just ordered. I may make a page with the conversion once I get time to get started on it. Thanks!
                        I didn't even realize that you had purchased from me with all the different screen names. Looking forward to seeing your build, keep in touch.

Comment

Working...
                        X