X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROBAN 800 size Airwolf Build

Follow my thread on my build and set up process for the new 800size Airwolf sold at Motion RC

Here are pictures of the contents coming out of the box the quality of this product is superb

Comment

I can live vicariously through you as these are above both my skillset and paygrade. LOL
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Here are some more close up pics of the contents of this kit! Very highly detaiked. As I build this kit I will take pictures of each step as I go through the manual. Ive Already found the manual has differences in what the airframe and their pictures look like. Plus they are difficult to see.

Comment

When installing the vertical stabilizer, take your time and align the mounting holes so that the paint lines up with the tail boom. Also I recommend changing the hardware to stainless steel. The aluminum screws are not good quality and the screws snapped there head when I was tightning them. Prep the vertical pylon with its lights and fittings pryor to installing in the tail boom

Comment

Looking forward to following your build - very nice kit by the looks of it. I am impressed by the quality, detail & finish from what you have shared so far. :Cool:

Comment

Day 4 of the Airwolf build. Im at 60% complete on Airframe and 90% electrical avionics. Cockpit and lighting is installed and operational. Guns, camera windows and interior finished. Time for mechanics.

Comment

Since StringFellow Hawk is no longer with us. RIP, I had to recruit George W Bush to fly Airwolf for me!????Hes all ready to go Supersonic!

Comment

Originally posted by chrispry201 View Post
                  Since StringFellow Hawk is no longer with us. RIP, I had to recruit George W Bush to fly Airwolf for me!????Hes all ready to go Supersonic!
                  Or a very convincing Prince Charles - you need to plonk him in an RAF Westland Whirlwind:) Fantastic detail - where did you get him from?

Comment

Awesome work Chris! Amazing this is being done in a hotel ;):Cool:

Comment

So the build is almost complete and is now ready for power on run UPS all the mechanics have been set blade angles are dialed in motor has been checked and verified time for break in. All lights are operational and are programmed with an on and off switch. I have the Aircraft set up with a separate battery for systems and 2 6S in series for the motor independently of each other. this way I will always have power to the Aircraft even if the motor batteries die on me.

Comment

Hey Chris,
                        first off, awesome outcome. Your Lady looks beautiful. Could you talk me through the setup of the servos and the electrics some time, please?
                        All the best.
                        Andy

Comment

Working...
                        X