Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade 450X scale body

Hi guys any one know of any scale body's to fit Blade 450X

I am guessing that one of the new RotorScale/Roban 450 fuselages might be an option, depending on your modelling skills and willingness to adapt/reconfigure the mountings etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclone 7 View Post
      I am guessing that one of the new RotorScale/Roban 450 fuselages might be an option, depending on your modelling skills and willingness to adapt/reconfigure the mountings etc.
      Ditto. I know the the original Blade 450 was fitted in a number of the Roban 450 fuselages. In fact, looks like the 450X has been fitted in the Airwolf fuselage before:

It will likely take some modding though, as I'd expect the skid mounting points to be slightly different.

Comment

Nice video clip Delta - my kind of flying ie I only fly patterns and manouvers that the full size is capable of . Keeps me relatively accident-free, too;)

Comment

Nice video clip Delta - my kind of flying ie I only fly patterns and manouvers that the full size is capable of . Keeps me relatively accident-free, too;)
          Same for me Cylone! If it isn't in the flight envelope for the full scale bird, I'm generally not going to try on the models. At the best, it looks wrong, at the worst, you watch a lot of time and money expire rather quickly. That said, I am building a scale bird to try some basic aerobatics. Doing a Bell 222 as the demonstrator aircraft for the 680 rotor system. The full scale regularly did loops and rolls to demo the rotor to the Army.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0DDDBCDE-A198-4525-874D-6BEC55F1909F.jpeg
Views:	354
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	189000

Comment

Thank you i will look into RotorScale/Roban

Comment

Working...
            X