X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotorscale 450

How many people(genuine customers) have actually bought and are now flying the Rotorscale 450 scale helis?

Only three that I know of from this site and RCG.

I am genuinely very interested in these helis and keen for the 450 size scale concept to take off - the apparent lack of feedback on any of the other heli forums to date, is a bit disappointing however.

I was very interested in the AH-6 but that has still to get off the ground according to MRC's web site and I am certainly not about to splash out the money until I know that it is worth buying - I doubt that others will be until there is some positive feedback from posters that they can identify with.

hey ridgerunner, did you have any problem with your tail not been centered
    I tried everything in the Gyro app still cannot get it centered a lot of left rudder very little right rudder

Comment

Originally posted by wilbertwday View Post
      hey ridgerunner, did you have any problem with your tail not been centered
      I tried everything in the Gyro app still cannot get it centered a lot of left rudder very little right rudder
      Please don't cross post - I answered this question over on the AS350 thread.

Comment

Working...
      X