X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roban Apache 700 build questions

Hello. So I have just received my kit and started going through assembly instructions. Plan to assemble and get it flying good then strip it down and paint.
    So my very first question is do I attach the tail section to the main body with the screws or glue it together and make it permanent? I like the idea of it looking like one unit. But it seems smart to leave it in two pieces in case the need for maintenance of the tail mechanics.
    What did you do?

I screwed mine. The seam is not terrible and I like the freedom to remove if desired.

Comment

That all depends on how you want it to function. Either you leave it on stationary using 2 robart pin hinges and glue it down permanently or get it operational using a micro servo to actuate.

Comment

Originally posted by Aces View Post
        Hello. So I have just received my kit and started going through assembly instructions. Plan to assemble and get it flying good then strip it down and paint.
        So my very first question is do I attach the tail section to the main body with the screws or glue it together and make it permanent? I like the idea of it looking like one unit. But it seems smart to leave it in two pieces in case the need for maintenance of the tail mechanics.
        What did you do?
        Are you referring to the tail boom or horizontal stab?

Comment

Stab

Comment

Working...
          X