X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bell 206 video

Finally finished this model and got some "ok" video i guess, didn't have anyone to operate the cam so mounted it stationary.
    This was the second flight of this bird. My first FBL system and about 5 years since I flew an RC heli but I guess you really don't forget once it's implanted in your brain and your muscle memory.
    The first flight I was scared and nervous but after that, getting all the settings tweaked out and trimmed, balanced and setting the gyro gains, blade tracking, radio setting and the like... the second flight brought me comfort and I knew then what to expect
    so the second flight was really nice. Anyway here's some of the flight video.

I'm flying an T-REX 550X inside this 700 Roban fuse, 690 blades, The motor is running at half throttle with plenty of power in reserve if needed and this total flight was just over 10 minutes. The video is edited though to get most of the footage inside the frame
    so the editing left me with 6 mins or so of video.

I'll get an regular video once i get someone to handle the video for me and then I'll "fly it".

Cheers!
    ~A~

Watch in HD
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

New video.... don't know why the cam operator was still not filming in landscaping mode by turning the phone 90 degrees. He's fired!.

Comment

first video was pretty nice. second one was cool with the obstacle course, but that vertical landing was epic! LOL
      thanks for sharing!
      Roy Mayoral

Comment

Thank You. Yeah i just don't understand why the guy was trying to be different with the cam and also an small section that didn't get recorded. Oh well. They'll be more. I haven't flown it since the last Monday before Thanksgiving, just been sitting cause I'm gathering research on making it an Military 206 so I'll be starting on that soon. Thanks again for the comments on both vids. Cheers!.
        ~A~

Comment

Working...
        X