Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed tail servo change on 180 cfx...

I have tried twice to replace my tail servo and the first time I didn't center it correctly but the second time I thought I did but it still fried. I took the screw out of the arm and put it on the frame. I then went into servo centering mode once the servos centered I placed the arm on and screwed on. I adjusted all servos leveled swash and set zero pitch. When I went to do a test flight it started to lift off then just spun out of control. I could clearly smell the fried servo and it's locked up. What am I doing wrong? I have ordered another servo but I need to avoid this so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure what you may have going on but if it were me I would call HorizonHobby Heli Tech Support and see if there is an ongoing issue or what I may be doing wrong. You can contact the Heli Tech's at 888-959-2304 and since Horizon's owns the Blade line they would have the latest info on that particular Heli. Call us if they do not answer your question and we will contact them if necessary.

Comment

So have you got anywhere with this tail servo? Been awhile.

Comment

Working...
      X