X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Ranger landing gear

I have 600 size Long Ranger under construction. I'm thinking of using steel tubing for the skid supports that attach to the fuse. I've seen the Tee connectors that connect the skids to the main supports but don't know where to get them. Does anyone know someplace to get them?

Thanks in advance,
    Thomas

I can't find the T connectors, but I did find a full gear set, albeit a bit pricey: http://www.centuryheli.com/products/...tnm=CNFK-9662S. You might try contacting them directly to see about just getting the T connector. On a related note, they also carry a bunch of detail parts for a Longranger, including cockpit, fuel caps, and the wire cutters. Hope this helps, sounds like an awesome project!

Comment

Here's the finished project on a test flight.
      Here's my Trex 600 size Long Ranger flown by Charles Watson. The mechanics include a 600CF, a Hacker A40-10L 8pole ET motor, CC ICE 100 amp esc, AR7200BX gy...

Comment

hey Tman, Nice video. I left u an comment.

Comment

Originally posted by deepdiver8055 View Post
          hey Tman, Nice video. I left u an comment.
          Sorry I didn't see the comment.

Comment

Hi Thomas
            i built a 600 size Long Ranger and bought a set of very nice scale landing gear from Mike Spinner who goes by Jestrr on the Internet. He has a company called Northwest Scaleworks. I'm m sure you'd be happy with the landing gear. I'm a happy customer and he builds all my landing gear for my helicopters.
            Roy Mayoral

Comment

Roy, That's good info, thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X