X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dromida Ominus

This is one awesome quad!  Nice size (not huge, not tiny) and extremely durable!  I've smacked it around furniture, walls, concrete, sidewalks, trees and yes even the gutter on my house and it hasn't even flinched.  LEDs are super bright for those night adventures, easy to stay oriented.  No setup, just charge the lipo with the USB charger it comes with and plug it in and go!

There are several flight modes from newb to advanced.  I haven't messed with that feature yet...I've just been flying it how it came out of the box.  Fun little flip switch if you want to impress your neighbors, lol.

Hard to beat for the looks, price point and performance!

Dromida Ominus
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

RE: Dromida Ominus

We are extremely pleased with the durability also, some at the warehouse have them and lets just say they put em to the test. Glad you are enjoying the Quad!  :D

Comment

RE: Dromida Ominus

Awesome quad "Dromida Ominus". love it.

Comment

Dromida quads are a great option for someone new to multi-rotor as well as the seasoned quad pilot. Wayne is right, we have definitely put all the different Dromida models to the test and they have not disappointed.

Comment

Is it big enough to carry a GoPro 3 occasionally to just snap an overhead view or two and land?

Can I pull the RX out and drop in a DSMX RX for compatibility with my Mode 3 DX-18?
          FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

I have the Vista and I'm disappointed with it. I do have to call Hobbico about the issue. I did buy this one from my local hobby shop and the guy there said there was something wrong with it. You have no control at all with it. You can trim it out or have very little control with it. We did do a reset on it as if a new control board was installed I replaced all the props and still nothing. It continues to drift to one side and try to trim it out and nothing. I have done this both inside and outside. I wasn't sure of this myself since it was my first quad so I went to the hobby shop and he can fly he's really well (the same quad) and he couldn't do anything with it. His suggestion was to call hobbico and they may give more advice on what next step to take.
            Still Learning:D

Comment

Working...
            X