X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying Wing.

Strix Goblen , unmanned drone ship. Lots of upgrades. Heat wrapping wings asap.

Need to lengthen the fan wires and esc wires. On the p15 Lippisch wing. It flys great at low rate. Modded the forward fuselage with balsa wood. I wouldn't recommennd this craft as 2nd plame.

Comment

Have some time off from my trucking job. My new Recruit came in the mail today. I going to laminate the wings today. I have Orange and Yellow neon paint, I don't care for the decals they gave me. Have to think of design. If anybody wants the stock decals, let me know.

Comment

Now I lengthen esc wires. Do to crashes., they come unpluged. I have to lenghthen the fan wires as well. For the Lippisch jet. If MRC can have these fan wires lenghthen a little more..Thanks Nixk.

Comment

Encapsulatating Recruit with Batman, lol. Thankyou Owen for stencils.

Comment

Bat Wing cracked the sky nice today. Dialed in 20% expo and 70% rate for maiden flight. I love this wing, it glides forever.

Comment

New paint job.

Comment

The new beginning of XT347 64 mm edf wing. Scratch building from old parts.

Comment

Comment

XT is on hold. Had to take it apart. Working on the ZOHD ORBIT. Laminating and camera setup. To cold outside to fly.

Comment

Formation lights. Being added on. Red, Green, Blue. Thanls to previous member. One for each plane.

Comment

With the weekend off, decided to install speed brakes. I have one side completed almost. Operating them off of the flap channel. Was thinking on installing drag rudders, but adding speed brakes is challenging enough. Still waiting for hinges from Banggood to complete the ailerons. I bought the Balsa contoured type. As long as I keep the c.o.g. in line, everything should work out. Decided to go with a 1400 kv outrunner instead of the edf. Which is also on the way from Banggood.

Comment

Good stuff! I have only flown a wing (not including the LX B-1) once or twice. They can be a lot of fun and generally low maintenance, easy to toss/belly land. I've had my eyes on that 2M E-flite Opterra for awhile...Might have to snag it when it's back in stock!
                          My YouTube RC videos:
                          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                            Good stuff! I have only flown a wing (not including the LX B-1) once or twice. They can be a lot of fun and generally low maintenance, easy to toss/belly land. I've had my eyes on that 2M E-flite Opterra for awhile...Might have to snag it when it's back in stock!
                            I have the 2M one. I'd say take a good look at the newer, smaller one, with all the electronic gadgets on it. If I didn't have the big one, I'd be getting the smaller one now. The big one is OK but it flies heavy and mushy and as much as I've tried, I can't make it work with any of the "Return to Home" devices. The smaller one can be purchased with all of it included if you buy the top BNF model.

Comment

Good to know, thanks!
                              My YouTube RC videos:
                              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Working...
                              X