X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJI Phantom 4 Maiden Flight

Maiden flight of my Phantom 4... The winds were too strong for fixed wing even though we tried our wings. The gusts would just knock them right over on their sides so I was leery about how the Phantom would perform but it was just rock steady. There's some real magic going on inside this thing!
    Lauren

Wow you can't tell there was any wind at all. That's some beautiful country. Nice video and good music with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Flygirl View Post
      Maiden flight of my Phantom 4... The winds were too strong for fixed wing even though we tried our wings. The gusts would just knock them right over on their sides so I was leery about how the Phantom would perform but it was just rock steady. There's some real magic going on inside this thing!
      Rock solid...even with the trees blowing like they were it just did not matter. Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
        Wow you can't tell there was any wind at all. That's some beautiful country. Nice video and good music with it.
        Thanks FF!! One of the things I like best about Baltimore is if you go 15 miles out of the city you end up in farmland. :)
        Lauren

Comment

Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Rock solid...even with the trees blowing like they were it just did not matter. Very nice.
          I know!!! I was super shocked! When I was flying my wing in that wind and was landing it just knocked it over sideways. I crashed. LOL! My friend Shane right at the end of the video threw his wing up in the air (literally) and lasted about a minute before giving up. Too bad because we were going to maiden his tri-plane... :(
          Lauren

Comment

Looks insanely great!!!

Comment

Thanks!! It's a fantastic camera platform. I used it in this video as well. You can really tell which parts are from airplanes and which were from the Phantom 4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLQg4yc5eRA
              Lauren

Comment

Lauren

Comment

WOW.............look who's back.:Cool: Where you been girl :Thinking:
                  Warbird Charlie
                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Working...
                  X